Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Nov 5, 2013
6:48:52 PM
red x with one dot
Edited by jdmhatch82 on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:47:04 PM

I just recently baught a ipn330hd for 5 dollars at a flea market. When i hook up up properly, it shows a red x with one dot ofter ipdating/upgrading with spockets. What is the possible problens??Is there a way to fix???

I just recently baught a ipn330hd for 5 dollars at a flea market. When i hook up up properly, it shows a red x with one dot ofter ipdating/upgrading with spockets. What is the possible problens??Is there a way to fix???

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 5, 2013 8:09:39 PM
(0)
Employee
All TV receivers are property of ATT, to add a receiver to your account need to request wifi receiver for one time charge of $49 plus $7 per month or request hardwired receiver for $7 per month plus installation fee of minimum $99 after original installation is completed.

You now have an unusual door stop for your $5 investment, may make a nice white elephant Christmas gift.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

red x with one dot

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 6:39:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

i just baught a ipn330hd, the silver one, and i get a rex x with 1 dot. What does this mean and how can i fix if possible????

i just baught a ipn330hd, the silver one, and i get a rex x with 1 dot. What does this mean and how can i fix if possible????

Re: TV screen with red "X"

1 of 6 (2,171 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 6:48:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

jdmhatch82 wrote:

"baught"?  As in purchased off of eBay?

I'd fix it by returning it.

jdmhatch82 wrote:

"baught"?  As in purchased off of eBay?

I'd fix it by returning it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: TV screen with red "X"

2 of 6 (2,169 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 5, 2013 7:14:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

The answer is no.

You can't buy STB(set top box) from anybody or ebay or Craig's list only rent/lease them from ATT.

The answer is no.

You can't buy STB(set top box) from anybody or ebay or Craig's list only rent/lease them from ATT.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: red x with one dot

4 of 6 (2,176 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 5, 2013 8:09:39 PM
(0)
Employee
All TV receivers are property of ATT, to add a receiver to your account need to request wifi receiver for one time charge of $49 plus $7 per month or request hardwired receiver for $7 per month plus installation fee of minimum $99 after original installation is completed.

You now have an unusual door stop for your $5 investment, may make a nice white elephant Christmas gift.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 6 (2,168 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 8:59:40 PM
(0)
Tutor
yea that what i kninda thought
yea that what i kninda thought