Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 3, 2010
12:15:15 PM
View profile
how to activate rewards card?
the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?
the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 19, 2015 12:20:02 PM
(0)
Community Support

For information on activating your rewards card as well as other useful information, please visit

https://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Billing/Rewards-Cards/m-p/3607293#M28153

We hope this helps!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

how to activate rewards card?

37 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(37)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2010 1:48:12 PM
(0)
Scholar

Don't know of an 800 number, but you'll have better luck with this link (with "att" excluded from the last bit):

http://rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/

Don't know of an 800 number, but you'll have better luck with this link (with "att" excluded from the last bit):

http://rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/

Re: how to activate rewards card?

2 of 38 (88,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2010 4:15:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

How can I activate my care I have called  the 800 number and tried with the internet?

How can I activate my care I have called  the 800 number and tried with the internet?

3 of 38 (88,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2010 4:43:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

athefair wrote:

Call the 800 number on the sticker attached to the front of the gift card.

athefair wrote:

Call the 800 number on the sticker attached to the front of the gift card.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 38 (88,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2010 5:25:43 PM
(0)
Teacher

I activated mine over the phone by calling the 800 number on the card... but you can use the link below.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/CardBalance.aspx

You have to put in the 1st 4 digits of the card number.

I activated mine over the phone by calling the 800 number on the card... but you can use the link below.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/CardBalance.aspx

You have to put in the 1st 4 digits of the card number.

5 of 38 (88,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2010 10:47:41 AM
(0)
Tutor

go to www.att.com/rewardcenter  their a link to active if unable also a number can call and reps ready to help

go to www.att.com/rewardcenter  their a link to active if unable also a number can call and reps ready to help

6 of 38 (88,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2010 1:21:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have called the number on card several times but cannot get it completed for some unknown reason.

I have called the number on card several times but cannot get it completed for some unknown reason.

7 of 38 (88,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2010 6:16:22 PM
(0)
Scholar
I'm surprised these cards are only good for a 2 and a half months. (if that). I took my $200 card to claim jumper and bought 4 $50 gift cards (no expiration), plus right now they are offering free $10 bonus cards (good mid June thru mid July), so I turned $200 of free money that was only good for 2 months into $200 that doesn't expire, $40 good in June and July (I go there at least once a week)---and four 20 oz bottles of CJ barbeque sauce. Thanks AT&T! I probably would have rather had a check tho.
I'm surprised these cards are only good for a 2 and a half months. (if that). I took my $200 card to claim jumper and bought 4 $50 gift cards (no expiration), plus right now they are offering free $10 bonus cards (good mid June thru mid July), so I turned $200 of free money that was only good for 2 months into $200 that doesn't expire, $40 good in June and July (I go there at least once a week)---and four 20 oz bottles of CJ barbeque sauce. Thanks AT&T! I probably would have rather had a check tho.

8 of 38 (88,764 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2010 9:38:35 AM
(0)
Scholar

tj wrote:

Yes, it is somewhat limited.  This is just how AT&T saves some money.  Some rewards cards never get activated.  Some are only partially used, etc.

You have to jump through hoops, for sure, to get and use them.  But they do work!  Just follow the rules.

BTW, between groceries and gas, my reward $ are going quick.  I was worried about the deadline, but it is kind of alarming how little of a problem it will be.  (Can't use pay at pump, but I can pay at the clerk's window for gas.)

tj wrote:

Yes, it is somewhat limited.  This is just how AT&T saves some money.  Some rewards cards never get activated.  Some are only partially used, etc.

You have to jump through hoops, for sure, to get and use them.  But they do work!  Just follow the rules.

BTW, between groceries and gas, my reward $ are going quick.  I was worried about the deadline, but it is kind of alarming how little of a problem it will be.  (Can't use pay at pump, but I can pay at the clerk's window for gas.)

9 of 38 (88,768 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2010 11:46:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

How do you activite this card I have tried both the phone and the net and neither works.

How do you activite this card I have tried both the phone and the net and neither works.

10 of 38 (88,769 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2010 6:37:49 AM
(0)
Scholar

kabuya wrote:

Call the number.  Listen to the prompts.  Choose the activation prompt.  It will ask for the card number.  Put it in, follow with #.  Then finally, you need your PIN.  Your PIN is the FINAL 4 DIGITS of your account number from your bill.  You did use that PIN, right?

kabuya wrote:

Call the number.  Listen to the prompts.  Choose the activation prompt.  It will ask for the card number.  Put it in, follow with #.  Then finally, you need your PIN.  Your PIN is the FINAL 4 DIGITS of your account number from your bill.  You did use that PIN, right?

11 of 38 (65,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2010 4:03:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

I tried to key in my last four digits but failded. Could you tell me what numbers should enter? Thank you..

I tried to key in my last four digits but failded. Could you tell me what numbers should enter? Thank you..

12 of 38 (65,557 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2010 3:25:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

how to activate my reward card

how to activate my reward card

13 of 38 (65,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2010 5:15:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

I cannot activate my card.  I notice that the card sent does not appear under my account number, when I go to rewards center.  Is this the problem???How do I resolve it.

mmazeiko

I cannot activate my card.  I notice that the card sent does not appear under my account number, when I go to rewards center.  Is this the problem???How do I resolve it.

mmazeiko

14 of 38 (65,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2010 10:02:47 AM
(0)
Contributor

WE GOT OUR CARD TODAY AND I HAVE TRIED 3 X 'S TO ACTIVATE IT AND I FOLLOWED EVERYTHING IT SAID RIGHT TO THE TEE AND IT STILL WONT ACTIVATE..IT KEEPS SAYING THE 4 DIGIT NUMBER U ENTERED IS NOT RIGHT AND I HAVE MY BILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I GOT THAT RIGHT BUT STILL WONT GO THRU SO WHAT DO I DO NOW AND I NEED IT ACTIVATED BY THURS...PLEASE HELP....:smileyhappy:

WE GOT OUR CARD TODAY AND I HAVE TRIED 3 X 'S TO ACTIVATE IT AND I FOLLOWED EVERYTHING IT SAID RIGHT TO THE TEE AND IT STILL WONT ACTIVATE..IT KEEPS SAYING THE 4 DIGIT NUMBER U ENTERED IS NOT RIGHT AND I HAVE MY BILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I GOT THAT RIGHT BUT STILL WONT GO THRU SO WHAT DO I DO NOW AND I NEED IT ACTIVATED BY THURS...PLEASE HELP....:smileyhappy:

15 of 38 (65,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 1:24:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have tried calling the 866 # to no avail and have tried using the comouter to activaste my card to no avail. None works Now what should I do. I'm very fustrated.

I have tried calling the 866 # to no avail and have tried using the comouter to activaste my card to no avail. None works Now what should I do. I'm very fustrated.

16 of 38 (65,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 4:29:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have had service for almost 2 months now and have yet to even get my card. I am beginning to get upset because I was supposed to get the card in time to buyout  my contract with dishnet. Who can I call to get this resolved?

I have had service for almost 2 months now and have yet to even get my card. I am beginning to get upset because I was supposed to get the card in time to buyout  my contract with dishnet. Who can I call to get this resolved?

17 of 38 (65,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:40:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

go here https://rewardcenter.att.com/  and use the easy to follow directions. It also gives you 2 ways to contact them in the quick links...

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

go here https://rewardcenter.att.com/  and use the easy to follow directions. It also gives you 2 ways to contact them in the quick links...

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

18 of 38 (64,041 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2010 5:35:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have been unable to find the way to activate the card either by phone or on the internet.  It should be much easier than this to activate. 

I have been unable to find the way to activate the card either by phone or on the internet.  It should be much easier than this to activate. 

19 of 38 (64,041 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2010 10:32:33 AM
(0)
Contributor

i whant to avactic my card  i cant do it by phone

i whant to avactic my card  i cant do it by phone

20 of 38 (64,041 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2010 6:52:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

Please activate my reward card

21 of 38 (64,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2010 8:24:12 AM
(0)
Master

RodolfoLascano wrote:

This is a peer-to-peer forum and not AT&T/U-verse. Seems like there's a line of users having problems activating their rewards cards. All we can do is direct you to this Rewards Center link that Kong57 already posted: https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Go to "Check AT&T Rewards Card Activity" at the top and enter the first 4 digits of the reward card. If this doesn't work go to "Contact Us" then enter "residential" in the account and your state. Call the the number for Rewards Center for your state first (only available during listed hours). If you speak with a rep that is unable to help you ask to speak to a supervisor. Hopefully they can activate the card and if not request a new card.

It should be noted that if you call the customer service phone number (800-288-2020) they will probably just route you to the Rewards Center and it will just take longer.

This is the only information we have, or can offer on this site. So if you continue to have problems activating the rewards card would suggest just trying to elevate the problem further through AT&T U-verse rather than coming back to the forum and posting it didn't work. We do not have any other info that will help.

Good luck.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

RodolfoLascano wrote:

This is a peer-to-peer forum and not AT&T/U-verse. Seems like there's a line of users having problems activating their rewards cards. All we can do is direct you to this Rewards Center link that Kong57 already posted: https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Go to "Check AT&T Rewards Card Activity" at the top and enter the first 4 digits of the reward card. If this doesn't work go to "Contact Us" then enter "residential" in the account and your state. Call the the number for Rewards Center for your state first (only available during listed hours). If you speak with a rep that is unable to help you ask to speak to a supervisor. Hopefully they can activate the card and if not request a new card.

It should be noted that if you call the customer service phone number (800-288-2020) they will probably just route you to the Rewards Center and it will just take longer.

This is the only information we have, or can offer on this site. So if you continue to have problems activating the rewards card would suggest just trying to elevate the problem further through AT&T U-verse rather than coming back to the forum and posting it didn't work. We do not have any other info that will help.

Good luck.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

22 of 38 (64,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2010 4:11:46 PM
(0)
Contributor

check

check

23 of 38 (64,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2010 10:28:08 AM
(0)
Contributor

Has my card been activated.  How do I check this?

Has my card been activated.  How do I check this?

24 of 38 (64,127 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2010 11:28:02 PM
(0)
Master

Go try and make a purchase and if the sale is refused the card has not been activated.

Or it may be easier to read this thread and contact the Rewards Center as has been suggested multiple times.

Uniblurb3

Go try and make a purchase and if the sale is refused the card has not been activated.

Or it may be easier to read this thread and contact the Rewards Center as has been suggested multiple times.

Uniblurb3

25 of 38 (64,127 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 9, 2010 9:47:37 AM
(0)
Contributor

tj wrote:

I have signed up with AT&T and have no received by rewards card. How do I get them? I've called by sales rep twice and the guy has not returned my call.

tj wrote:

I have signed up with AT&T and have no received by rewards card. How do I get them? I've called by sales rep twice and the guy has not returned my call.

Re: How do I get my rewards card

26 of 38 (65,315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 9, 2010 9:58:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

CliffNakatani wrote:

Did you redeem your rewards at the link below?  You must redeem your rewards.  They will not come to you automatically.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/

CliffNakatani wrote:

Did you redeem your rewards at the link below?  You must redeem your rewards.  They will not come to you automatically.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Re: How do I get my rewards card

27 of 38 (65,315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2010 4:19:47 PM
(0)
Tutor

me too.  the link to website and "number to call" do not work. i believe they make it a hassle on purpose.  i received 3 cards and each one did not work. (btw- they only wanted to give me one card...they conveniently forgot the other two promised)  had to call and wait till they finally activate it manually.  what a racket.

me too.  the link to website and "number to call" do not work. i believe they make it a hassle on purpose.  i received 3 cards and each one did not work. (btw- they only wanted to give me one card...they conveniently forgot the other two promised)  had to call and wait till they finally activate it manually.  what a racket.

28 of 38 (65,315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2010 4:35:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Both the link to the Reward Center website and the Customer Service number are good.

Both the link to the Reward Center website and the Customer Service number are good.

29 of 38 (65,315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2010 11:07:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

they are not working for me i've tried phone 3 times and internet at 4

they are not working for me i've tried phone 3 times and internet at 4

30 of 38 (65,315 Views)