Get the myAT&T app
tj_1's profile

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 7:15 PM

Closed

how to activate rewards card?

the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

Please activate my reward card

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

14 years ago

@RodolfoLascano wrote:

Please activate my reward card

This is a peer-to-peer forum and not AT&T/U-verse. Seems like there's a line of users having problems activating their rewards cards. All we can do is direct you to this Rewards Center link that Kong57 already posted: https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Go to "Check AT&T Rewards Card Activity" at the top and enter the first 4 digits of the reward card. If this doesn't work go to "Contact Us" then enter "residential" in the account and your state. Call the the number for Rewards Center for your state first (only available during listed hours). If you speak with a rep that is unable to help you ask to speak to a supervisor. Hopefully they can activate the card and if not request a new card.

It should be noted that if you call the customer service phone number (800-288-2020) they will probably just route you to the Rewards Center and it will just take longer.

This is the only information we have, or can offer on this site. So if you continue to have problems activating the rewards card would suggest just trying to elevate the problem further through AT&T U-verse rather than coming back to the forum and posting it didn't work. We do not have any other info that will help.

Good luck.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

check

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

Has my card been activated.  How do I check this?

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

14 years ago

Go try and make a purchase and if the sale is refused the card has not been activated.

Or it may be easier to read this thread and contact the Rewards Center as has been suggested multiple times.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

@tj wrote:
the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?

I have signed up with AT&T and have no received by rewards card. How do I get them? I've called by sales rep twice and the guy has not returned my call.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

14 years ago

@CliffNakatani wrote:
I have signed up with AT&T and have no received by rewards card. How do I get them? I've called by sales rep twice and the guy has not returned my call.

Did you redeem your rewards at the link below?  You must redeem your rewards.  They will not come to you automatically.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

14 years ago

me too.  the link to website and "number to call" do not work. i believe they make it a hassle on purpose.  i received 3 cards and each one did not work. (btw- they only wanted to give me one card...they conveniently forgot the other two promised)  had to call and wait till they finally activate it manually.  what a racket.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

14 years ago

Both the link to the Reward Center website and the Customer Service number are good.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

they are not working for me i've tried phone 3 times and internet at 4

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.