For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
tj_1's profile

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 7:15 PM

Closed

how to activate rewards card?

the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

For information on activating your rewards card as well as other useful information, please visit

https://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Billing/Rewards-Cards/m-p/3607293#M28153

We hope this helps!

Scholar

• 

95 Messages

14 years ago

Don't know of an 800 number, but you'll have better luck with this link (with "att" excluded from the last bit):

http://rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

How can I activate my care I have called  the 800 number and tried with the internet?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

14 years ago

athefair wrote:

How can I activate my care I have called  the 800 number and tried with the internet?

Call the 800 number on the sticker attached to the front of the gift card.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

14 years ago

I activated mine over the phone by calling the 800 number on the card... but you can use the link below.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/CardBalance.aspx

You have to put in the 1st 4 digits of the card number.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

14 years ago

go to www.att.com/rewardcenter  their a link to active if unable also a number can call and reps ready to help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I have called the number on card several times but cannot get it completed for some unknown reason.

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

14 years ago

I'm surprised these cards are only good for a 2 and a half months. (if that). I took my $200 card to claim jumper and bought 4 $50 gift cards (no expiration), plus right now they are offering free $10 bonus cards (good mid June thru mid July), so I turned $200 of free money that was only good for 2 months into $200 that doesn't expire, $40 good in June and July (I go there at least once a week)---and four 20 oz bottles of CJ barbeque sauce. Thanks AT&T! I probably would have rather had a check tho.

Scholar

• 

103 Messages

14 years ago

@tj wrote:
I'm surprised these cards are only good for a 2 and a half months. (if that). I took my $200 card to claim jumper and bought 4 $50 gift cards (no expiration), plus right now they are offering free $10 bonus cards (good mid June thru mid July), so I turned $200 of free money that was only good for 2 months into $200 that doesn't expire, $40 good in June and July (I go there at least once a week)---and four 20 oz bottles of CJ barbeque sauce. Thanks AT&T! I probably would have rather had a check tho.

Yes, it is somewhat limited.  This is just how AT&T saves some money.  Some rewards cards never get activated.  Some are only partially used, etc.

You have to jump through hoops, for sure, to get and use them.  But they do work!  Just follow the rules.

BTW, between groceries and gas, my reward $ are going quick.  I was worried about the deadline, but it is kind of alarming how little of a problem it will be.  (Can't use pay at pump, but I can pay at the clerk's window for gas.)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

How do you activite this card I have tried both the phone and the net and neither works.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.