Get the myAT&T app
thomasr1950's profile

Scholar

• 

428 Messages

Sunday, March 17th, 2013 1:51 AM

how do i set the time on my home phone? I have Uverse home phone

I checked ATT's support page on how to set the time on my home phone. It didn't change when the time changed. I don't think it's a phone issue, i think it has to do with Uvese itself.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

428 Messages

11 years ago

I think it's on my end. I set the time on a ext. not the base. I set the base, now it appears it's correct with all phones. I thought the time would auto set by ATT, i was wrong. Thanks for your assistaance.
Tom

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

thomasr1950 - Mine always resets on the first incoming call. You do have caller ID??

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@thomasr1950 wrote:

I checked ATT's support page on how to set the time on my home phone. It didn't change when the time changed. I don't think it's a phone issue, i think it has to do with Uvese itself.

How is it a UVerse issue?  What does your phone's owners manual say?

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Remember, everything is ATT's failt or problem.

Scholar

• 

428 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, i have caller id. I reset the phone' time manually & twice since then the time has gone back to the previous time.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

WhT time zone do you live in? Possible there is something wron on ATt's side. Might want to file a ticket with the techs.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

homasr1950 - What kind of phone do you have? I looked in the manual for my panasonic. Menu #226 brings up the menu to toggle Auto/manual time setting. Perhaps yours is set to Manual.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My AT&T DECT 6.0 base does not have a clock setting or a menu setting. How do I set the base? It has been 4 days and 13 hours off since our ice storm of 1/2016. The phones are correct but the answering machine is not when citing when calls were recorded. Help? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.