Ask a question

Posted Mar 7, 2014
    9:14:38 PM
    View profile
    does anyone understand the billing statements

the monthly billing statement is some what confusing, ,the billing statement shows current billing, yet it is one month wrong. why, is it confusing ??

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Mar 8, 2014 5:03:05 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor

buttsu93 wrote:

the monthly billing statement is some what confusing, ,the billing statement shows current billing, yet it is one month wrong. why, is it confusing ??

Like skeeter said, your bill is for monthly service in advance.

For example, if your bill "printed" on March 8, it would be for monthly service (your regular monthly charges) from March 8 to April 7.

The dates on the first page in the top right corner would be February 8 to March 7. That means any non-monthly charges (on demand, PPV, etc.) that happened during that time period would be billed.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Accepted Solution

does anyone understand the billing statements

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 7, 2014 9:45:06 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    You are billed in advance.
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: does anyone understand the billing statements

2 of 4 (1,047 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Mar 8, 2014 5:03:05 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor

buttsu93 wrote:

Like skeeter said, your bill is for monthly service in advance.

For example, if your bill "printed" on March 8, it would be for monthly service (your regular monthly charges) from March 8 to April 7.

The dates on the first page in the top right corner would be February 8 to March 7. That means any non-monthly charges (on demand, PPV, etc.) that happened during that time period would be billed.

3 of 4 (1,019 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 9, 2014 4:46:34 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Tutor

Thanks, the problem has been resolved.

4 of 4 (947 Views)