Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 23, 2012
8:14:51 AM
View profile
can't reach customer service today

My 3 month promotion is expiring tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that it gets removed from my service.  I can't find a way to remove it on-line so I called the customer service number and after answering the annoying recorded message questions, the recording told me that I have to call back during regular business hours....Monday thru Friday (?) after 8 am.  Well today is Friday and after 8 am.  I can't believe everyone in customer service has today off.  Shouldn't customer service be available 24/7?

My 3 month promotion is expiring tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that it gets removed from my service.  I can't find a way to remove it on-line so I called the customer service number and after answering the annoying recorded message questions, the recording told me that I have to call back during regular business hours....Monday thru Friday (?) after 8 am.  Well today is Friday and after 8 am.  I can't believe everyone in customer service has today off.  Shouldn't customer service be available 24/7?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 23, 2012 8:18:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can click here to go to the AT&T support page.  Click on "Live Chat" and see if they might be able to assist you.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

can't reach customer service today

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 23, 2012 8:18:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can click here to go to the AT&T support page.  Click on "Live Chat" and see if they might be able to assist you.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: can't reach customer service today

2 of 6 (4,770 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2012 8:29:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

only tech support is available 24/7. Have you tried to go online and cancel the free trial?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

only tech support is available 24/7. Have you tried to go online and cancel the free trial?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

3 of 6 (4,761 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2012 8:52:11 AM
(0)
Scholar

I was just ab le to remove the promotion via on-line chat.  Thanks so much.  I am still amazed that ther eis no one tro talk to today.  I worked for AT&T for over 20 years and I expect them to always have excellent customer servie....even on Holidays.

Thanks so much.

I was just ab le to remove the promotion via on-line chat.  Thanks so much.  I am still amazed that ther eis no one tro talk to today.  I worked for AT&T for over 20 years and I expect them to always have excellent customer servie....even on Holidays.

Thanks so much.

4 of 6 (4,742 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2012 1:29:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
If you worked at AT&T for 20 years, you know that the day after Thanksgiving is a company holiday. Non-essential services are closed.
If you worked at AT&T for 20 years, you know that the day after Thanksgiving is a company holiday. Non-essential services are closed.

5 of 6 (4,690 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2012 2:58:07 PM
(0)
Voyager
If it's a holiday, which it's not but whatever, they should say so on the automated service attendant. I'm beyond frustrated with this company.
If it's a holiday, which it's not but whatever, they should say so on the automated service attendant. I'm beyond frustrated with this company.

6 of 6 (4,672 Views)