For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
vipmotors's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 17th, 2014 5:02 PM

at&t truck blocking my business i cant get in or out .......................

I own used car lot on main st in jacksonville florida ,when i came to work this morning it was AT&T work truck in front my gate ,i ask him how long it will take him until he move his truck ,he told me as longest it takes.i been working on same thing over month now,i went out there again i said sr i need get in my shop plz move your truck facing other way that way u can do what u have to and i can open my shop ...he told me im iready setup cant move and that was 9.00am now its 1.00pm he still here and blocking my shop i called the at&t and they told me they will ask him to move and still nothing .i called the cops they came out and told me i need call his manager or superviser,,,,this guy ita really nasty i didnt want talk to him again .............i lost all my works beacuse some **** being hard head.....

[word filter avoidance]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

IMG_3119.JPG

1 Attachment

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, vipmotors!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry that your driveway is blocked. Is there any way you can get the vehicle number, license plate, or the driver's name so we can track down his supervisor for you?

You can send me the information via private message by clicking here. Once again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.