Get the myAT&T app
giveericwhatfor's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 12:28 AM

Your Solutions Provider Eric parks in handicapped spots in New Orleans

A good fried just today relayed the following:

"Now everyone. Call Eric and tell him what a !%$!#$ he is for parking in a handicapped spot. Even if he was "just running to the atm", there is a legal spot just on the other side of the handicapped suv in the pic." (see jpg linked below).

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5572/14828819711_c20c2b7115_o.jpg

I'm sure someone at AT&T can place a simple call to confirm whether or not Eric is permitted to park in such spots. If he is, his car needs to be tagged appropriately. If he isn't, he's making one lousy brand ambassador.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

How do we know that there isn't a DP (Disabled Person) "hang tag" hanging from the rear view mirror?  The photo is not clear in that regard.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

An "AT&T Solution Provider" is an independant company that sells the product for AT&T.  So this guy works for a company that is a sales agent for AT&T.  As such, they have no idea who this guy is.  You'd have better luck calling the phone number and telling them about the dirt bag (assuming that he is, in fact, a dirt bag).  You may find out he was injured in Afganistan.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

You make a fine point, and I'll pass that recommendation along, though I believe the person he blocked has already made that particular call. I'd still stand behind the request for AT&T to involve themselves, if only to call the Solutions Provider 3rd party company, because as long as their logo is on his vehicle, it's the AT&T brand he makes look bad 🙂

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Sadly, I can't expect anyone who's skeptical to just take my word for it as I'm just taking the word of the close personal friend with a degenerative disc condition who does have appropriate tags. Since I'm just "posting on the Internet, so it must be true," and can't provide better photographic evidence, you're right to express doubt.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.