Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 5, 2013
3:38:44 PM
View profile
You called me asking to pay my Uverse TV/Internet bill (I am a new customer, first bill), but no bill exists, so how do I log on to the system to pay? Can someone help? Thanks

You called me asking to pay my Uverse TV/Internet bill (I am a new customer, first bill), but no bill exists, so how do I log on to the system to pay? Can someone help? Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 5, 2013 4:17:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can go here: myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account and log in with your email address and password you used when you set up your service.  Be sure to click on U-verse first.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 5, 2013 4:17:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can go here: myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account and log in with your email address and password you used when you set up your service.  Be sure to click on U-verse first.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: You called me asking to pay my Uverse TV/Internet bill (I am a new customer, first bill), but no bill exists, so how do I log on to the system to pay? Can someone help? Thanks

2 of 2 (1,646 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments