Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 18, 2013
7:19:41 AM
View profile
YES Network

What happened to the YES Network? The screen says that I am not subscribed to this channel. I have the U450 package.

What happened to the YES Network? The screen says that I am not subscribed to this channel. I have the U450 package.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 18, 2013 8:38:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

YES Network is no longer included in the Sports Package. The HD version is now in the HD Premium Tier Package:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/SportsNet-New-York-HD/m-p/3419783#M99321

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

YES Network

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2013 7:33:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
JohninFL -
See what it says here for your zip code - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime...

Check both HD & SD. I think I saw posts that they were doing odd things with sports channels.
JohninFL -
See what it says here for your zip code - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime=F

Check both HD & SD. I think I saw posts that they were doing odd things with sports channels.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: YES Network

2 of 7 (5,038 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 18, 2013 8:38:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

YES Network is no longer included in the Sports Package. The HD version is now in the HD Premium Tier Package:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/SportsNet-New-York-HD/m-p/3419783#M99321

3 of 7 (5,026 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2013 9:06:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
I was thinking YES may be different in different parts of the country. I checked the channel list for 06410 (New Haven CT).

U-family is not checked for 702/1702
HD+ and U450 is not checked for 702.
All other boxes are checked.

I have U200/HD (not sports or HD+) & can view both 702 & 1702
I was thinking YES may be different in different parts of the country. I checked the channel list for 06410 (New Haven CT).

U-family is not checked for 702/1702
HD+ and U450 is not checked for 702.
All other boxes are checked.

I have U200/HD (not sports or HD+) & can view both 702 & 1702

4 of 7 (5,015 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2013 9:24:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

As with all RSN's, within the local market of the RSN, the channel is included as part of the base package.  Outside of the local market of the RSN, the HD version of the RSN is included in the HD Premium Tier Package.

Until recently, both YES Network (702/1702) and SNY (704/1704) were not treated as RSN's but were treated as national channels, and both were included in the Sports Package outside of the local market.  Now they are treated as RSN's and have the treatment outlined above.

As with all RSN's, within the local market of the RSN, the channel is included as part of the base package.  Outside of the local market of the RSN, the HD version of the RSN is included in the HD Premium Tier Package.

Until recently, both YES Network (702/1702) and SNY (704/1704) were not treated as RSN's but were treated as national channels, and both were included in the Sports Package outside of the local market.  Now they are treated as RSN's and have the treatment outlined above.

5 of 7 (5,010 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2013 4:37:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

According to the link to view package channels the YES network is still in the U450 HD package for my zip code.

According to the link to view package channels the YES network is still in the U450 HD package for my zip code.

6 of 7 (4,938 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2013 2:48:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The channel lineup link no longer shows YES Network in the U450 package outside of it's local market.

The channel lineup link no longer shows YES Network in the U450 package outside of it's local market.

7 of 7 (4,889 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments