Get the myAT&T app
JohninFL's profile

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

Monday, February 18th, 2013 3:19 PM

YES Network

What happened to the YES Network? The screen says that I am not subscribed to this channel. I have the U450 package.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

YES Network is no longer included in the Sports Package. The HD version is now in the HD Premium Tier Package:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/SportsNet-New-York-HD/m-p/3419783#M99321

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

JohninFL -
See what it says here for your zip code - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime=F

Check both HD & SD. I think I saw posts that they were doing odd things with sports channels.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

I was thinking YES may be different in different parts of the country. I checked the channel list for 06410 (New Haven CT).

U-family is not checked for 702/1702
HD+ and U450 is not checked for 702.
All other boxes are checked.

I have U200/HD (not sports or HD+) & can view both 702 & 1702

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

As with all RSN's, within the local market of the RSN, the channel is included as part of the base package.  Outside of the local market of the RSN, the HD version of the RSN is included in the HD Premium Tier Package.

Until recently, both YES Network (702/1702) and SNY (704/1704) were not treated as RSN's but were treated as national channels, and both were included in the Sports Package outside of the local market.  Now they are treated as RSN's and have the treatment outlined above.

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

11 years ago

According to the link to view package channels the YES network is still in the U450 HD package for my zip code.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

The channel lineup link no longer shows YES Network in the U450 package outside of it's local market.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.