Get the myAT&T app
sjuannavarro's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 11th, 2014 2:14 PM

Without internet connection for the last few days

3 days ago my internet stopped working. I have contacted tech support every day since the service was interrupted and I keep been told there is an outage in my area and the connection will be restored the following day, but I am still waiting...

I am a university professor and I teach fully online classes, which means I truly need to have internet access on a daily basis.

Whenever I contacted tech support I had to wait for over 30 minutes to talk to a technician, but always to no avail.

I find AT&T costumer service terrible (completely useless). The only reasing I keep my subscription is because no other companies are servicing my building...

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

Just curious...without internet, how are you posting online?

Please send AT&T Customer Care a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

This is a team that is fully dedicated to customer issues and will see your concern through to a satisfying resolution.

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

10 years ago

I suspect that he, like most people, have internet at work or a smartphone.  There's multiple ways to get on the internet these days.  Home is not the only internet access point.

@baseballisback wrote:

Just curious...without internet, how are you posting online?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.