Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 16, 2013
1:13:32 PM
View profile
Will I receive a final bill for DSL now that I have U-verse?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2013 7:56:52 AM
(0)
Employee

Alisia,

Since U-verse and DSL are separate services, once your DSL account is closed you will receive a final bill for the DSL account. If you receive a bill for DSL beyond the date you canceled and moved to U-verse, you would then need to contact customer service at 1-800-288-2020 to have it corrected and verify the account closed.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2013 5:21:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Contact CS and ask how this will be handled.  They should be able to answer this for you.  If not, politely end the call to speak to another CSR.

Contact CS and ask how this will be handled.  They should be able to answer this for you.  If not, politely end the call to speak to another CSR.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Will I receive a final bill for DSL now that I have U-verse?

2 of 3 (232 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2013 7:56:52 AM
(0)
Employee

Alisia,

Since U-verse and DSL are separate services, once your DSL account is closed you will receive a final bill for the DSL account. If you receive a bill for DSL beyond the date you canceled and moved to U-verse, you would then need to contact customer service at 1-800-288-2020 to have it corrected and verify the account closed.

Alisia,

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Will I receive a final bill for DSL now that I have U-verse?

3 of 3 (232 Views)
Solution