Get the myAT&T app
PolUser's profile

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Friday, August 26th, 2016 11:41 PM

Where does one complain

Is there some email support address where one can complain, so as to have a written log about a service complain?  Calling the support phone numbers has NOT been satisfactory. People answering are friendly and say they will solve my issues, but they do not. Now I believe I will be billed for a service I did not request.  ATT seems to not want service issues to be written down. I asked one of the people who answered my calls if she could send me, or have the system send me, an email stating exactly what she had said about solving my issues. She claimed that for "security" reasons, she could not. She did give me a reference number.  I don't believe writing down responses to service issues is a security reason. The only thing it does is that the next time I call to complain that my issue hasn't yet been cleared up, I have to start all over again ... without ATT taking responsibility for their lack of action.

If I don't get an answer soon, I will complain to the Better Business Bureau, will not pay for a service I did not request, and let everyone know ATT customer service is poor.

Community Support

• 

230.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hello,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

We will get back to you as soon as possible via email. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

7 years ago

I still don't know where I can go to get support or point out an issue that hasn't been resolved, or complain. I do not believe a forum is the place to do it. I would like the forum to let me know how one can register a complaint or ask for improved support from ATT.  I have an issue that is ongoing, and to my mind hasn't been properly resolved. Support technicians, for the most part, try to be helpful, but I do not believe they understand the complete issue.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

You're right.  A public forum is not a place to solve your problem if it's a personal problem.  That's why @ATTU-verseCare asked you to send a private message.

Also, you have the reference number.  Therefore whoever you talked to should have written down the details of the problem for that reference number in the notes they record for your account.  You shouldn't have to repeat your problem to the next support person you call (is it a billing problem or a technical problem?).  Just tell them to look up the reference number.  That's been my experience over the years.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I am a business women in Ca, and have a small business. Att is the worst service company ever, We had business phone line and internet services and had two different bills each. Att convince us to combine and use voip as the phone.  They told us to change the service, promise to lower the bill. Months later, our bill was higher then before the change, Also while we change the phone to voip, it took them 25 days to finally make it work. They hire cheap inexperience people to do a work which they are not qualify to do.  For 25 days they want me to pay for land phone line and sent to collection agency. I have recieved  100's called so call the Att and they said we don't owe any money.

Other day we lost  internet  service again so they came two days later.  Meanwhile we lost lot of business because of no credit card. They spend two hours trying to fix it but he could not fix it and they are going to send some else next day. I was fed up with their service so i call their customer service to come out today to fix it right and they said they will next day.  No matter what we told them they just do what they are told to do. They get zero customer service from me.

They need to have better customer service. They are the worst company. I been Att phone company for everything, but I am going to change all my service to other carrier.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.