Get the myAT&T app
Julia_c23's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 6:39 AM

Where do I send my complaint?

I was given an eronious email address to voice my complaint. *** All fake email addresses.

But- I still need my complaint to reach higher than your call center.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I think it's all a bunch of bullarky. I started my service online and AT&T cancelled my service without calling, emailing, or any form of contacting me. I happended to get an email stating I needed to return equipment and called in about it and that's how I found out that my services had been cancelled. I was then forced to start services over the phone and was promised the same deal online, however the woman then went back and all of a sudden couldn't give me free activation or my $50 giftcard until I asked for a supervisor then all of sudden she could miraculously do all that. Since then I have had issues with AT&T at least once a month. After that my services were interrupted and they sent out a tech who never showed up, but claimed he did. I received a text saying sorry we missed you, when my fiance was there the whole day waiting for him!! No one showed up!! I asked how I could file a complaint, no one knew. Then I called the reward center to ask where my $50 giftcard was and they explained it was denied on 09-11-2015 and I had to call customer service to see why. So I did, I was transferred to tech support who could see the gift card but now why it was cancelled so then I was transferred AGAIN!!! This time to the rudest supervisor I have ever met who argued with me and said that I never had a $50 gift card that it did not apply to me because I did not receive my services online, even after I explained to him I no longer was able to go online to start up services after AT&T cancelled them to begin with, why, because the people in the apartment hadn't moved. I get that, but I should not be punished for that. Me and supervisor went back and forth to the point where I went smooth off on him for telling me I was basically lying about the $50 gift card that the reward center just told me was denied. So clearly there was one. So I called the reward center and this time the lady explained that it was denied because they did the card for tv, NOT internet. I don't have TV, i only have internet. So of course it was denied. She fixed it and rushed the card to me and I checked today and the card was mailed on 10-03-2015. I asked her how I could report that supervisor and of course no one knows how to file a complaint. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! And to think I wanted to get tv and internet with this company!!! I don't even want internet if this is the service I have to look forward to!! AT&T should be ashamed of themselves and that supervisor claiming to be with the company for 20 years should know better. I did not make up the gift card and did appreciate the way I was talked to or the way I had to talk to him because of him basically unwilling to do his job!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.