For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
cralt's profile

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Saturday, August 9th, 2014 10:38 PM

Was told i am getting promo rate, but not showing in order status?

Hello,

I was not in a bundle or promo so I called ATT and spoke to retentions. The CATV company here had a good offer and I wanted to see if ATT would do something to keep me. 

She said that she was able to offer me a promo if I upgraded from internet only to Internet plus voice. I agreed and they are shipping me a SIK. I went to check the order status and it shows FULL price for everything.

Does the "order status" page normally show the promo or is this typical?

Thanks

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, cralt!

Thanks for posting. We would be happy to review your account to make sure you're getting the correct pricing, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Well I didn't want to risk waiting 2 days because by then the new service would be activated by then so i called the 2020 number. I want to get their strait before I start getting billed. FYI the order summery was what i was going to be charged.

I spoke with a few CSR's and I gave them the date/time/name of the retention CSR and they found the order. The notes said nothing about me getting a promo and that i just ordered everything at full price. 2 times the amount i agree'ed to. The CSR i was talking to today said the best she could do was around $10 more then the promo rate i first agree'ed to. If I was offered that up front I would have been happy.It would have still been a good deal.  But I was so mad about the first CSR slamming me I ended up canceling the whole service out of principle.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.