Get the myAT&T app
Lakers2000's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 8th, 2016 9:58 PM

WHERE CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT FOR UVERSE CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I had a installation set up at my new address, and I called customer service to confirm if services at my old address where going to remain the same as the young lady told me on 6/20. Come to find out there were NO NOTES in the system that I was keeping service at my old address. I asked the young lady VERY CALMLY, are there not any notes explaning my last phone call which I was on with the previous rep for 20min. Katrina(AT&T rep) procees to say "well if you would just cooperate, I can probably set up a another account for you" EXCUSE ME? Cooperate? AT&T messed up and your tell me--the customer to cooperate? That is unacceptable. I asked to cancel my service, she placed me on hold and of course after 15mins I was HUNG UP ON. So I called back to cancel Digital Life--which I was going to have installed at my new place as well. I have been on hold now for FOURTY MINUTES waiting to cancel my cable service. PLEASE HELP! I want to complain about this rep service and cancel my cable/internet service.

Community Support

• 

230.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Lakers2000,

We’ll need more details regarding your account and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have been a customer with ATTuverse for 2-3 years.  The bill was always going up so I changed my tv to direct tv which has been trouble .   I kept my internet with attuverse.  I called to see if there was any way my internet bill could be reduced, for 2-3 days I was told no.   I looked and saw where they could give me internet for $40.00 month but because I already had internet I did not qualify.   After speaking with a service rep he insisted the only thing you had to offer was to increase my speed from 18-24 for $72.00 with a discount of $10.00.  Now, I had already told him I did not want my speed increased just my billed lowered.   After doing this I found out that you have an internet called uverse elite for $20.   When I called back the next day, the rep just kept telling me about what I already had.   She would never answer my question about uverse elite.   It is very annoying when the rep are trained to push something that you are not even asking for.   They are not even listening at what you saying and what services you are interested in.   Not what they are trying to sell.  Something needs to be done about this.

annoyed Senior citizen

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Oh wow sorry to hear your having that trouble. People talk about another cable company customer service is bad but AT&T Is also horrible. Here I am again getting a call from a family member athome that our service is not working---I call AT&T and its CANCELLED again--and NO ONE KNOWS WHY..so ridiculous...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I HAVE ENOUGH OF CALLING ATT UVERSE, CELL, HOME PHONE AND GETTING NO RESOLUTION TO A LONG PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SINCE NOVEMBER 2015, BECAUSE I AM NOT RECEIVING MY BILLING STATEMENTS IN THE MAIL, I COMPLAIN TO THE U.S POSTAL SERVICES WERE THEY TELL ME ALL OF MY MAIL IS BEING DELIEVEIED ON TIME, CALL ATT COMPANY AND BEING TOLD MY STATEMENTS ARE GOING OUT ON TIME AND NOTHING THEY CAN DO, TODAY I SPOKE WITH A REP NAME PAULA ON THE ATT U-VERSE SIDE WHO WAS NO HELP WHAT SO EVER THE REP REFUSED TO VERIFY MY ADDRESS ON FILE SAID IT WAS AGAINST COMPANY POLICY AND THAT SHE COULD LOSE HER JOB AND THAT I COULD NOT BE THE PERSON WHO HAS THE ACCOUNT WHAT KIND OF STUPIDNESS IS THIS WHEN I HAVE VERIFIED ALL OF MY INFORMATION INCLUDING MY 4 DIGIT PASSCODE, PAULA EVEN WENT ON TO SAY THAT SHE IS PROTECTING MY ACCOUNT, THEN I CALL THE ATT CELL PHONE SIDE AND SPOKE TO A REP NAME AMANDA WHO DID JUST THE OOPPOSITE OF WHAT PAULA DID ON THE ATT U-VERSE SIDE, AMANDA WAS ABLE TO VERIFY MY ADDRESS TO MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WAS UP TO DATE,  I AM JUST SO DAM TIRED OF CALLING A COMPANY ABOUT MY BILLING STATEMENT, I ASSUME ATT JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL, I WILL NOT BE CALLING ATT COMPANY ANYMORE, I AM NOT SENDING ANYMORE PAYMENTS WITHOUT MY BILLING STATEMENT, IF ATT COMPANY CUTS OFF MY SERVICES I WILL SEE SERVICES ELSEWHERE, I HAVE BEEN A ATT CUSTOMER FOR YEARS, EVEN WHEN IT WAS SOUTHERN BELL, SINGULAR WIRELESS, BELL SOUTH MOBILITY AND ALL., I AM JUST TIRED, NO ONE FROM ATT HAS BEEN ABLE TO ASSIST ME AT ALL, BIG REPRESENTATIVES AT THE TOP DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THEM AT THE TOP.,

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

AT&T Customer Service is getting to be the WORST.  After calling for assistance with our modem (45 min call) and having to speak with 4 different people, I made an appointment for today between 8:30AM - 12:30PM.  Needless is to say that nobody ever showed up!  I called again (and find out the appt was made for tomorrow betwen 4-8PM!!  Called to speak with an incompetent person that barely speaks English.  Horrible service!  Horrible people, nobody cares 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Pretty much the same here.  I talked to 4 reps in 2 hours all saying  something different,  the  last rep put me on hold then the call ended.  They are horrible.  The  internet was  slow as molasses  ans  the  service  people  are  trained to be nasty.  NOT  GOOD. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I was promised 2 $200 gift card for signing with uverse for both tv and computer service.  I haved 1 for direct tv.  now where do I go to get the 1 for u-verse??

jerimac1941@yahoo.com

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I upgraded my service for better, faster service that is supposed to support more devices.  2 people access wifi and the system stalls.  I reset (unplug) the modem and it works for 2 devices.  My service has been inconsistent since the first of August,  they ran new lines which made my phone work again, but, that's when the Internet became spotty.  Customer service resets it and says we're fine.  Having to unplug and reset several times a day isn't OK.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@jerimac1941 wrote:

I was promised 2 $200 gift card for signing with uverse for both tv and computer service.  I haved 1 for direct tv.  now where do I go to get the 1 for u-verse??

jerimac1941@yahoo.com

@jerimac1941   See this post:

https://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-Account-Questions/AT-amp-T-Rewards/m-p/4256572#M31537

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I talked to 4 customer service reps :  Cathy, Kathleen. Mae and Viona in that order.  Viona would not listen to what I was saying and was very bubbly and nice as she transferred me an order repair section-  only to have the call dropped  in 2 minutes.  Oddly this piece of crap internet is still installed and they have not shut off my I-net service as I requested.  Crooks and shame on ATT  for messy business practices.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.