When will U-verse be launched in the Bronx

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 18, 2012 9:25:02 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello there Dotski! Follow this link and you can enter your email address to be notified when U-Verse become available in your area.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

UVERSE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE BRONX

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 8:00:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Dotski! - Probably no u-verse for you. U-verse is deployed where at&t has telephone service. Bronx, NY is Verizon FIOS territory.

Come up to CT.
Dotski! - Probably no u-verse for you. U-verse is deployed where at&t has telephone service. Bronx, NY is Verizon FIOS territory.

Come up to CT.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UVERSE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE BRONX

2 of 4 (708 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 1:35:52 PM
(0)
Voyager

Thanks Czar but CT is to far

Thanks Czar but CT is to far

3 of 4 (692 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 18, 2012 9:25:02 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello there Dotski! Follow this link and you can enter your email address to be notified when U-Verse become available in your area.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (624 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments