Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 19, 2013
1:37:33 PM
View profile
Second receiver $7 charge

I got an offer to upgrade from U300 to U450 and receive $100. Problem is, when I attempted to do it, there is a message that my second receiver will no longer be free (I have 4) it will now be $7 like the others........Whats the deal with that?

I got an offer to upgrade from U300 to U450 and receive $100. Problem is, when I attempted to do it, there is a message that my second receiver will no longer be free (I have 4) it will now be $7 like the others........Whats the deal with that?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 19, 2013 4:54:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This was previously mentioned on the forum:

Important information for members with U300 and above: Beginning on 1/27/13, customers with U300 and above who make any changes to their core TV package will, after that  change, receive only 1 HD-ready DVR at no additional cost.  All additional receivers on the account will be charged $7/month.  Thank you again for being a valued AT&T U-verse member.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-Billing/U-verse-2013-Pricing-Changes/m-p/3424839#M15671

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Second receiver $7 charge

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 19, 2013 3:57:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Saints72 wrote:

Anything you might have 'grandfathered' in stops when you change your package.

Saints72 wrote:

Anything you might have 'grandfathered' in stops when you change your package.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Second receiver $7 charge

2 of 5 (3,044 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 19, 2013 4:54:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Important information for members with U300 and above: Beginning on 1/27/13, customers with U300 and above who make any changes to their core TV package will, after that  change, receive only 1 HD-ready DVR at no additional cost.  All additional receivers on the account will be charged $7/month.  Thank you again for being a valued AT&T U-verse member.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-Billing/U-verse-2013-Pricing-Changes/m-p/3424839#M15671

3 of 5 (3,028 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2013 9:58:52 PM
(0)
Voyager

Thanks for your replies, although I find it frustrating to be penalized if I actually want to upgrade and continue my service.

Thanks for your replies, although I find it frustrating to be penalized if I actually want to upgrade and continue my service.

4 of 5 (2,992 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2013 6:25:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yeah, makes the $100 one-time credit look even more insignificant.

Yeah, makes the $100 one-time credit look even more insignificant.

5 of 5 (2,959 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments