Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 19, 2014
2:57:12 PM
View profile
Sales Reps stealing internet orders

I ordered uverse tv service on Thursday, with an installation date of Thursday the 24th. I called the customer service line to see if they could expedite the installation. What they ended up doing was cancelling my online order and placing it through them I'm guessing so they could take credit for the sale. Now my 250 credit has been removed and my installation date was changed. I've called several times and spent a few hours on the phone with customer service getting the run around. I've spoken to several supervisors who either never called me back or just hung up on me. I then tried the live chat thru the website and the chat rep said she got my 250 credit back but can't do anything about my installation date. Then while I was trying to get a confirmation number for the chat session, I think she cursed at me. She typed "idfksd" and then immediately apologized. I never received a confirmation number and even though she said I would receive an email confirming my changes in 2-3 mins, I still haven't recieved anything. I've read a lot of horror stories about the recent customer service of AT&T, but isn't there anyone we can take these issues to. I would thing they would want to know about sales reps who are deceiving and cheating the system by stealing online sales.

I ordered uverse tv service on Thursday, with an installation date of Thursday the 24th. I called the customer service line to see if they could expedite the installation. What they ended up doing was cancelling my online order and placing it through them I'm guessing so they could take credit for the sale. Now my 250 credit has been removed and my installation date was changed. I've called several times and spent a few hours on the phone with customer service getting the run around. I've spoken to several supervisors who either never called me back or just hung up on me. I then tried the live chat thru the website and the chat rep said she got my 250 credit back but can't do anything about my installation date. Then while I was trying to get a confirmation number for the chat session, I think she cursed at me. She typed "idfksd" and then immediately apologized. I never received a confirmation number and even though she said I would receive an email confirming my changes in 2-3 mins, I still haven't recieved anything. I've read a lot of horror stories about the recent customer service of AT&T, but isn't there anyone we can take these issues to. I would thing they would want to know about sales reps who are deceiving and cheating the system by stealing online sales.

Sales Reps stealing internet orders

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2014 8:08:18 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello@jeffbernal Thank you for posting!

I apologize for any delays and frustration, our team will be happy to review your order and make sure everything is set up properly, and of course address your other concerns. Since it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello@jeffbernal Thank you for posting!

I apologize for any delays and frustration, our team will be happy to review your order and make sure everything is set up properly, and of course address your other concerns. Since it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Sales Reps stealing internet orders

2 of 2 (91 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments