ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Thursday, October 8th, 2015 5:32 PM

Closed

Rewards, Fees, and Bill Payments

We put this together to help you find some of the popular questions on Reward Cards, Fees/Charges, and Billing information. Also, Owen is here to help you out and gives a brief and simple explanation of some popular billing questions and how to do it all on the myAT&T app.  

at-t-reward.jpg AT&T Rewards Center

AT&T Rewards

Reward Card Never Received

bill.JPG Bills and Billing Issues

Things to Know when Combining your Bill

First Bill/Don’t Understand Bill

Bill Higher Than Expected

Partial-month or Prorated Charge on your Bill

Ways to Pay your Bill

Need To Setup A Late-Payment?

globe.png Additional Services

How to Return U-verse Equipment?

How to Order Pay Per View on U-verse

Things to know about our Credit Check policy

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

We put this together to help you find some of the popular questions on Reward Cards, Fees/Charges, and Billing information. Also, Owen is here to help you out and gives a brief and simple explanation of some popular billing questions and how to do it all on the myAT&T app.  

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

Need to mark this as a featured topic.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @Signaladviser,

Will do. That's a great idea!

Thanks,

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

If it is robbery then tell me how it is, that you just make up a bill with any number you want (different every month).And you get away with this crap. I've been lied to for 33 months and you haven't done 1 thing you've agreed to. But you have ,stolen, gouged and black mailed all the way through, this complete rip off opagef a service. I can not believe I used to think so highly of this typical use and abuse corporate ripoff. I can not even get a break down of the bill any more all I get know is sent back to the previous page!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Go to the Public Service Commission website and find the complaint page. Fill out the form and send it.  You will get a response.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

To whom it may concern,

I have been having problems with AT&T Uverse for months, so through AT&T I switched to Direct TV. You have killer internet so I figured this was the easiest way to keep internet and hopefully get a better TV service, In the process the gentleman that set me up said that a land line which I will not and have not been using would bring my bill down and not cost me anything because it is in a bundle. My bill comes and there is a charge for $166. I was on the phone for over an hour and transfered 7 times, each person telling me they couldn't help me they only deal with cell phones not land lines. The last person I was transfered to set me off by telling me I could always call back next month, after wasting an hour of my day to deal with it this month. When I went to clarify, just to make sure everything was in line she hung up on me. What kind of customer service is that?! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Owen, I want to know how I can get my 200. 00 reward card I was promised when I moved my service in April 2015???

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

***update: I called and was able to get my reward card;3-4 week they say****

I am very upset with AT&T. I feel completely scammed by this company. I was with Comcast internet at the time when a lady who worked for att knocked on my door telling me about at&t on oct 4 2016. I told her that if I were to get at&t then I would only want to get just Internet. She told me which speeds would be best for me and told me to get the internet bundle with cable and after 30 days cancel cable to lock in my internet price at 60 dollars. She told me that I would qualified to get a 100 visa reward card. I was exited about going back to at&t and thought the deal I got was amazing. Boy was I wrong!!! She told me that my first bill should be around 134 and with the 100 visa reward it should be 34 ish and the next months bill would be around 60. So I signed the no contract paper and told thanks for her help.
Fast forward to two week later when I received my first bill it was 200?!?!! I called and complained and she herself called and got me on the phone with an operator and told me that my next bill would be perforated and after that my bill would be 70. I was livid. This was completely different then what I was TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE! (This was two weeks after I got my internet installed and she told me to call at&t and cancel cable) I asked if I was still getting my reward card and they both ( on three way win operator ) told me YES! The operator even activated my reward for me and told me after 30 days of internet service I would receive it.
Fast forward to today. Almost 2 months after this ordeal, I checked online and my reward card was DISQUALIFIED. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!? I've totally been scammed by this cooperation! All LIES FROM THE START! My first bill was 200 (which I got two weeks after installation) I was told to cancel the cable by the representative and the next bill I had was for 38 dollars. This months bill came to be 72. SO ARE YOU TELLING ME IVE BEEN AVERAGING $155 for JUST INTERNET A MONTH?!? Now I'm disqualified for the reward I was PROMISED?!? Unacceptable. I want this issue fixed. I will be contacting the FTC,BBB, and any higher up i can get. I feel completely robbed and lied to from the company. Not to mention I had my internet shut off for an entire day and a half this month for no reason and had to have tech come out to fix it. On top of everything I should have just stuck to Comcast which would have saved me so much money and I wouldn't have these HIDDEN COSTS. Please get back to me. I want this issue resolved and my 100 reward card.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have been customer for about 2 months now and no one has a right answer for me. i was promised a $300 visa card for swishing from Time Warner to Att and so far no one knows anything about it. I am more dissappointed because before I swiched i was recorded for better customer service and yet to see this if you can check how many times i have called to correct something or other and of today i was on the phone asking about my reward for changing companies and still no one knows. my AAT acount is ***** and my Direct TV account # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] can soneone please find whats going on or is this a false business you all practice to get people to change companies. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.