U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 15, 2013
7:58:27 PM
View profile
Rewards Cards
Edited by ATTU-verseCare on Jan 21, 2015 at 11:31:18 AM

New qualifying U-verse customers often have the fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the AT&T Visa Rewards Card offer. However some of the questions that comes fairly often is "Where is it?" "When am I supposed to receive it?" "Once I get it, how do I activate it?" etc. Here at AT&T we want to ensure customer satisfaction to the highest extent so we want to give clear step by step guidelines that can allow you to redeem it all online.

Note: You must maintain service for 30 days after activation/installation and have active service to be eligible for a reward. Allow 3-4 weeks from the completed installation date of your order to receive redemption instructions and for your reward information to appear

Checking the status

STEP 1.

To check the status of your reward card the first step is to visit the AT&T Reward Center. Next select Get Your Rewards. (Screenshot Provided Below) Note: Click Screenshots to enlarge

Rewards card Step 1.png

STEP 2.

Afterward our next step will be to choose your AT&T Services, (Choose as many that apply) and then select go. (Screenshot Provided Below) Note: Click Screenshots to enlarge

Rewards card Step 2.png

STEP 3.

At this point it will ask you to enter your 9-digit Billing Account Number. (This account number appears above your name and address on your bill.) Then select go to view your eligibility or the status of your reward. (Screenshot Provided Below) Note: Click Screenshots to enlarge

Rewards card Step 3.png

STEP 4.

As an additional security measure, you may be asked to enter your billing ZIP code

Select Check Status at the far right side of the status box for specific details on your rewards. If your reward card is ready to be activated then choose Get the Reward now! selection as shown below. If there is no information about your reward card, you may want to choose the Contact Us button at the top to find the number to your local reward center.

Rewards card Step 4.png

FAQ's

Below are some common questions and answers that are sourced from the Rewards Center website.

How long will it take for me to receive my reward?

Processing time will vary depending on many factors, but most validated rewards should be received within 4-6 weeks of redemption. You can obtain a real-time status for your rewards at the AT&T Reward Center.

How long do I have to redeem my reward?

Reward expiration dates vary by promotion, so please take note of the "Redeem By Date" shown on your reward notification letter and on the Reward Center for your reward(s). In general, you will have a minimum of 30 days to redeem your reward from the time you receive notification of your reward qualification.

It’s been over four weeks since I ordered services, and I have not received any information on the reward I was offered during my purchase. What should I do?
First, you need to know that you will receive a reward notification in the mail within four weeks of service installation.
If it’s been greater than four weeks since you installed your qualifying service(s), try logging on to the Reward Center. Any eligible rewards should be displayed on the Reward Center website.

If you are still unable to obtain information on your rewards, please contact the AT&T Reward Center to initiate an investigation. The contact number can be found on the Contact Us link. To help expedite your request, please gather the following information before your call:
  • A list of the services you ordered, the date you ordered these services and the date the services were installed. Your latest AT&T bill would be a good source for this information. If you need a copy of your latest AT&T bill, please visit http://www.att.com/ and click on "Manage Your AT&T Services".
  • Details on the amount and type of promotion you were offered by the sales associate.

How can I check the balance of my AT&T Reward Card?
You can check the balance of your AT&T Reward Card on the Reward Center by clicking on Check Visa Reward Card Balance.

I am experiencing difficulty redeeming my reward online and some rewards do not appear, what should I do?
If you are having difficulty, please see the possible reasons below:
  • Rewards may require 30 days of service activation from the time of installation/activation before posting to the Reward Center.
  • Multiple rewards may not be posted at the same time.
  • Rewards are not eligible for redemption if the service has been cancelled.
  • Some rewards may not be combined with other offers.
If any of these reasons do not apply to you please contact the AT&T Reward Center for assistance. The contact number can be found on the Contact Us link.
If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

New qualifying U-verse customers often have the fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the AT&T Visa Rewards Card offer. However some of the questions that comes fairly often is "Where is it?" "When am I supposed to receive it?" "Once I get it, how do I activate it?" etc. Here at AT&T we want to ensure customer satisfaction to the highest extent so we want to give clear step by step guidelines that can allow you to redeem it all online.

Note: You must maintain service for 30 days after activation/installation and have active service to be eligible for a reward. Allow 3-4 weeks from the completed installation date of your order to receive redemption instructions and for your reward information to appear

Checking the status

STEP 1.

To check the status of your reward card the first step is to visit the AT&T Reward Center. Next select Get Your Rewards. (Screenshot Provided Below) Note: Click Screenshots to enlarge

Rewards card Step 1.png

STEP 2.

Afterward our next step will be to choose your AT&T Services, (Choose as many that apply) and then select go. (Screenshot Provided Below) Note: Click Screenshots to enlarge

Rewards card Step 2.png

STEP 3.

At this point it will ask you to enter your 9-digit Billing Account Number. (This account number appears above your name and address on your bill.) Then select go to view your eligibility or the status of your reward. (Screenshot Provided Below) Note: Click Screenshots to enlarge

Rewards card Step 3.png

STEP 4.

As an additional security measure, you may be asked to enter your billing ZIP code

Select Check Status at the far right side of the status box for specific details on your rewards. If your reward card is ready to be activated then choose Get the Reward now! selection as shown below. If there is no information about your reward card, you may want to choose the Contact Us button at the top to find the number to your local reward center.

Rewards card Step 4.png

FAQ's

Below are some common questions and answers that are sourced from the Rewards Center website.

How long will it take for me to receive my reward?

Processing time will vary depending on many factors, but most validated rewards should be received within 4-6 weeks of redemption. You can obtain a real-time status for your rewards at the AT&T Reward Center.

How long do I have to redeem my reward?

Reward expiration dates vary by promotion, so please take note of the "Redeem By Date" shown on your reward notification letter and on the Reward Center for your reward(s). In general, you will have a minimum of 30 days to redeem your reward from the time you receive notification of your reward qualification.

It’s been over four weeks since I ordered services, and I have not received any information on the reward I was offered during my purchase. What should I do?
First, you need to know that you will receive a reward notification in the mail within four weeks of service installation.
If it’s been greater than four weeks since you installed your qualifying service(s), try logging on to the Reward Center. Any eligible rewards should be displayed on the Reward Center website.

If you are still unable to obtain information on your rewards, please contact the AT&T Reward Center to initiate an investigation. The contact number can be found on the Contact Us link. To help expedite your request, please gather the following information before your call:
  • A list of the services you ordered, the date you ordered these services and the date the services were installed. Your latest AT&T bill would be a good source for this information. If you need a copy of your latest AT&T bill, please visit http://www.att.com/ and click on "Manage Your AT&T Services".
  • Details on the amount and type of promotion you were offered by the sales associate.

How can I check the balance of my AT&T Reward Card?
You can check the balance of your AT&T Reward Card on the Reward Center by clicking on Check Visa Reward Card Balance.

I am experiencing difficulty redeeming my reward online and some rewards do not appear, what should I do?
If you are having difficulty, please see the possible reasons below:
  • Rewards may require 30 days of service activation from the time of installation/activation before posting to the Reward Center.
  • Multiple rewards may not be posted at the same time.
  • Rewards are not eligible for redemption if the service has been cancelled.
  • Some rewards may not be combined with other offers.
If any of these reasons do not apply to you please contact the AT&T Reward Center for assistance. The contact number can be found on the Contact Us link.
If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 13, 2014 6:25:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Try This link.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Rewards Cards

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 13, 2014 6:25:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Try This link.

Try This link.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Rewards Cards

2 of 2 (20,334 Views)
Solution