Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 8, 2013
9:15:37 AM
View profile
Review Payment History

You can view up to 12 months' payment history at MyATT. 

1. Log into myAT&T.
  2. Select Bill & Payments from the myAT&T tab at the top of the page.
  3. Select the Payment Activity link.
    • The previous payment history is available for up to the past 12 months in the Previous Payments section. 
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

1. Log into myAT&T.
    • The previous payment history is available for up to the past 12 months in the Previous Payments section. 
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 8, 2013 9:16:13 AM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:06:57 PM

ATTJulieCS wrote:

1. Log into myAT&T.

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Review Payment History

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 8, 2013 9:16:13 AM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:06:57 PM

ATTJulieCS wrote:

1. Log into myAT&T.

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here

ATTJulieCS wrote:

1. Log into myAT&T.

Re: Review Payment History

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (3,398 Views)
Solution