For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
TLKollenberg's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 1st, 2015 1:32 PM

Renew UVERSE & Internet

AT&T has Taken my Bill from $95/ Month - Uverse & $19.95/ Month Internet and increased them to $148.00/ Month & $57.00/ Month.  When we signed up a year ago, the salesman told us that we would be eligible for promotions and would be able to maintain our programs for little or no increases.  THIS IS WHY WE BAILED ON DIRECT TV. 

I called to secure another deal when our program was expiring.  Spoke with a CSR and he made a deal that for the next 3 months would keep my bill the same.  Come to find out, it was for only 3 days????  What is up with this?

Do I need to cancel my service and then resign-up in order to get a deal?  There are some great offers for "NEW" subscribers only.  We dont care about the folks that have already chose to use your services. 

I have contacted DIRECT TV again as we where happy with their service, just not them caring about existing customers.  I can play the game!  Every 2 years, I will cnacel one and sign up with the other.  That way I get the BEST deals available.

Thanks

Guru

• 

638 Messages

9 years ago

Sounds like you figured out the game and are willing to play it. However, accepting that promotions end and being willing to pay regular prices is less stressful and frustrating. It's great to have choices.

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

9 years ago

Good for you. Good luck.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.