For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
htamano81's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 27th, 2015 4:14 PM

Reckless Driver

Hi--this morning at about 8:50am I encountered a reckless AT&T truck driver. IL plates, I believe [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] or possible [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]; I wasn't able to get a clear look or picture. He sped through the alley on the1100 block between Winchester and Wolcott in Chicago recklessly, then on Wolcott he stopped intermittently, blocking traffic with no turn or hazard signals. After a friendly "beep beep" from me, there was no response. I tried to then squeeze by him on the left side of his truck down this one way street; he yelled a few obsceneties at me, music blasting, then sped past me, through a stop sign, and turned onto another one way street (Thomas) going the wrong direction at a pretty high speed. Definitely too fast for the school zone in addition to the whole wrong way thing. I think he saw me attempting to photograph the truck and was trying to elude it. I'm happy to give more information and description of the driver if necessary.

Thank you--

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

You should file a police report.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Yeah, what Skeeter said....

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks guys--will do--but is there an actual place with AT&T that I can file a complaint?

Thanks--

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

Is there an AT&T store near you? That might be one option.

Also...you mention "school zone." In different areas, the law might be different, but in my area, the school zones are only enforced when school is in session. Is school already back in your area?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.