For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
dannyny18's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 10:06 PM

Property Damage

Hi,

I have been trying to get in touch with someone to fix the damage that was done to my property when ATT did the install.  It was a new install and they had to dig the front of the house to run the line.  When they dug the lines they cut the pipes for my spinklers.  When I told the installer he said he will fix the next day when they complete the installation.  When I checked my spinkler system 2 weekends ago I saw the water bubbling up at the location where the hole was and the sprinklers are not working.  The installer simply covered up the hole with the dirt and did not fix it.  I have made numerous atempts to get someone from customer service to help and they gave me some bogus claim number of P*****.  When I call ATT they tell me that they don't know what number that is for and I was promised a call from a service tech the next business day for an inspection.  It has been 2 weeks and no one has followed up.  Any suggestions.  I think I just sent a PM but have no confirmation

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, dannyny18!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the damaged sprinkler system. We would certainly appreciate the opportunity to investigate further, so click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Hi,

I am still waiting for the sprinkers to be fixed.  Someone came out and looked at it.  They said it was fixed but when I turned on the sprinkers it is still not working.  Not sure how they can say it was fixed if no one was home to test it before they left.  I called them back and they had a 'landscaper' call me to schedule a time to come out to fix it again.  I left work early on the day of the appointment to meet the landscaper but no one showed up.  This is so frustrating beause it is getting hotter here in Dallas and the customer service is really frustrating with ATT

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

We've had all this rain and everyone is under Stage 3 water restrictions, so at least your yard isn't burning up.

Seriously, though, ATT is probably going to pay the landscaper/irrigation guy so I'd try to get his number and get in contact with him.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

The irrigation guy never made it out and the ATT worker was the one that scheduled him to come out and he didnt show up. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

Are you dealing with Sedgwick, the insurance company?

We had damages a few years back (install tech fell through the garage ceiling) and had to deal directly w/Sedgwick.  In our case with damages to our home and auto, we got estimates and Sedgwick mailed us a check.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

The tech came out and fixed it....

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

That's great, thank you for sharing!

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

At&t installed new cable on my street and they ran a device to create a channel for the cable. They ran this machine under my paver driveway and when they did that, it pushed up on the pavers the entire width of my driveway. They also killed my grass but that is not important to me as the driveway. Please get back to me as soon as you can, i can be reached at [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

They have had a "private" directional bore contractor in our neighborhood Derringer Circle East in Jacksonville FL for the past couple of days Not one speaks english and no markings on the trucks so no one to complain to about the tearing up of landscaping or the trash and scraps left in the yards.

One of the neighbors said they thought they saw Genesis on one of the trucks but no one can find a Genesis Directional Bore Company.

I along with a few of the neighbors were actually thinking of switching our service to ATT but if this is how they do business, I believe I would be better off calling a community meeting and having them booted from our community and go Comcast exclusive.

Just saying

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

8 years ago

@kayefly wrote:

They have had a "private" directional bore contractor in our neighborhood Derringer Circle East in Jacksonville FL for the past couple of days Not one speaks english and no markings on the trucks so no one to complain to about the tearing up of landscaping or the trash and scraps left in the yards.

One of the neighbors said they thought they saw Genesis on one of the trucks but no one can find a Genesis Directional Bore Company.

I along with a few of the neighbors were actually thinking of switching our service to ATT but if this is how they do business, I believe I would be better off calling a community meeting and having them booted from our community and go Comcast exclusive.

Just saying

You have said you don't know who the boring company is.  I would seem that you likewise cannot know who they're working for.  But you're just going to assume they're with AT&T and call for community action based on... what, exactly?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.