Get the myAT&T app
AcrappyTT's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 25th, 2016 7:32 PM

Problems with EVERYTHING from Billing Issues to Service Problems

From 2/2/2016 I have had issues with Uverse billing and service.  2/26/16 started DirecTV issues with service and billing and 3/2/16 wireless service and billing.

I have been on the phone 3 times in excess of 3 hours with ATT trying to fix the problems, 5 times 1-2 hours and several more under an hour.  Thought the problems were finally fixed with everything but wireless billing until I see my July bill.  All of the phone changes repeated themselves and I have $124.55 phone bill for 1 month.

It is absolutly impossible to get to anyone who can help on the first time on teh phone.  I am current 45 minutes into a call with ATT and every 5 minute minutes I am told to keep holding for help becasue the person who answered can't help.

How on earth can a customer FINALLY get major problems resolved????????????

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @AcrappyTT,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I despise AT&T

I have wasted SO MUCH time calling them about incorrect charges on my wireless and internet bill. AND IT IS STILL WRONG EVERY SINGLE MONTH. I strongly advise anyone to stay as far away from AT&T as possible. In my opinion, AT&T should have to explain their misleading offers and bill prices to Congress. AT&T, as far as I am concerned, is crooked and corupt. Customer service is so sneaky and misleading. I think AT&T should be ashamed of their greedily actions towards myself and the rest of the United States of America.

-Hannah Nail

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

8 years ago

Makes you wonder if they are connected to WELLS FARGO

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

LOL thank you @directv100 I needed a good laugh
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.