Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 29, 2012
10:23:16 PM
View profile
On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do i do this?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 30, 2012 4:20:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
kcstep1 - When guide is displayed, press enter (bottom right) - OK select target date - OK
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do i do this?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 30, 2012 4:20:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
kcstep1 - When guide is displayed, press enter (bottom right) - OK select target date - OK
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do

2 of 3 (790 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2012 3:13:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you so much. This is just what I wanted. Apparently no one at AT&T knows about this as they keep referring me to that "24" hour jump. They need to have better 411 help for these types of questions. Thanks again.

Thank you so much. This is just what I wanted. Apparently no one at AT&T knows about this as they keep referring me to that "24" hour jump. They need to have better 411 help for these types of questions. Thanks again.

Re: On the uverse "guide" I want to quickly go to a future date and time to record. How do

3 of 3 (749 Views)