For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
lilyhawamdeh03's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 21st, 2014 5:24 AM

Not a perfect customer

My second day without TV service. I have talked to a total eight people today. The screen message says please pay your bill. I called and the arrangements made for payment did not go through. I then paid my bill and made arrangements for balance. I am on the third representative at this time. I then get technical support because it's no longer a billing issue. Once we go through whole story again we do the reset dance on my end and his. I get a technician sent out this morning. No problem with my account or equipment. He does reset dance as well. I get the "it's a system failure. Please wait til afternoon. I then call at 9:30 pm. And get the explanation that it's my bill and there were no arrangements made. They told me to call back during business hours to pay my bill.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Bottom line a technician came out to my house. But it's my fault. System failure indeed.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Update day 3 out of service. No payment arrangements were made according to represantive I talked to today. I need to pay my bill. The technician was sent to my house for a unpaid bill. Talked to the technician and he is baffled. Here you go att put it on the customer. Service sucks yes I was past due and the 10 people I talked to told me so. They also saw my arrangements. Now poof gone no arrangements found. Back to the customer with my no good self. Your system is jacked. And your customer service is non existent. Only for the technician who took screenshots of his conversation with the center. I know it's not me its you.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.