For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Abbyrose's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 5:11 PM

Never received account information or email to log in and view/pay bill.

Hello I recently moved and just had uverse internet set up and picked the option to view my bill paperless . I never received any account number, or att email address to log in and view or pay my bill. I got the first bill in my email recently but it had no account information or anything on it. Does anyone know if I will be getting a paper bill in the mail with this info on it or will I just have to call at&t for the information?

Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

8 years ago

@Abbyrose - I guess when it works, it works, when it doesnt it doesnt.

You have two good pieces of info & you are missing two pieces of info.

The e-mail address is your account ID. The four digit PIN is required for you to make any changes to your acct.

You are missing your account number & ideally the check digit (tenth digit) need to pay your bill electronically or via us mail. And, your password to sign in to my att. Do you have a common password that you could try? Although, it does sound like you do not have a my att setup.

In theory you should be able to call in to 800-288-2020 with your e-mail & PIN & get your acct number. They may need to us mail it to you.

You could try creating a my att acct with just your e-mail. See how far you can get to see if you need an acct number. You can try  "I forgot my password".

Once in my att you can pay the bill with a card or view your bill to get your acct number & set it up at your bank for e-payment or send a check.

Or, @ATTU-verseCare could help you through these steps.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Abbyrose,

When internet was installed, you should have been prompted to create a user name. That user name allows you to log into your account. You can find your member ID here.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you for the reply it never prompted me to create a user name. Before my internet was installed all i was told to do was create a four digit password that I would use to log in but nothing about creating a 9 digit account number or att email account. I do not even see anywhere to use the four digit password I created either. When I go into the link to verify my email address it just tells me that there is no account associated with this email address. Even though my bill was emailed to that same email address. When I view my bill in the email I was sent all it says is User ID: N/A.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you so much for your help.  I thought maybe my roomate might have set up an account number but she said no because I was at work when they came over to set it up. I sent an email from the link you sent me so hopefully they will be getting back with me.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @Abbyrose,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Whats going on with Att Email I cant find out how to log into my online Email account I use thunderbird whick work but Where do I go to get into my att online email account this is getting really stupid it used to be so easy now I cant even get into my Email Account whats up with that?????????????

Mark

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am having difficulty viewing the bill that I just paid. The details of the bill I would like to see.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.