Get the myAT&T app
Davisfam5's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 2:53 AM

Line still not buried!

So I've been waiting 3 yrs for uverse availability and Directv contract to expire. Ran straight down to my ATT cell provider (customer since 2005). They sold me a TV/phone/internet bundle...decent price. Tech out in a few days, equipment installed, Internet very fast, BUT...he ran about a half mile of line through 3 neighbor' yards and crossed our very powerful creek twice. Told him that won't work, line will be snapped next time it rains hard. 3 weeks later, line still draped all over neighborhood and cut by a mower....new tech came out and said he will have to bore under our neighbors' driveways in the other direction because the original tech connected to the wrong box. Neighbors NOT happy. I'm NOT happy. Still waiting for the tech who said he would come back last week. Can I just cancel if tearing up my neighborhood isn't an option? Because it's NOT, and I would have declined if anyone had bothered to mention.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @Davisfam5 Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your outside lines, our team will be happy to help with whatever we can! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for your reply but the issue has been resolved. There was already a dropped line to our house, but it was installed opposite the direction shown on our neighborhood's zoning plan. Hooked up within 5 minutes after a competent AT&T installer finally arrived, not a subcontracted company.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Great, thank you so much for letting us know!

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Same problem I will be cutting ties with this company canceling cell & uverse service!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.