Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 20, 2014
5:05:04 PM
View profile
Internet Uverse questions

First question:
Does anyone have a list of all of the U-Verse Internet speeds + prices AFTER the 12 month promotional discount?

Second: Is it possible to dedicate a payment to only one specific part of the bill, say if two people were to contribute to paying the monthly AT&T service fee?

Third: Although unlikely, is it possible to have two AT&T accounts in the same house hold?

First question:
Does anyone have a list of all of the U-Verse Internet speeds + prices AFTER the 12 month promotional discount?

Second: Is it possible to dedicate a payment to only one specific part of the bill, say if two people were to contribute to paying the monthly AT&T service fee?

Third: Although unlikely, is it possible to have two AT&T accounts in the same house hold?

Internet Uverse questions

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2014 10:27:03 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymoususar 

Fist question: I don't know of a site where you can see all the pricing after a promo. I recommend chatting with a U-verse rep, they will be able to answer those questions. You can go here and a Chat link is on the right.

Second: When paying a bill, your payment will apply to the entire balance, there is no way to specify which part you're paying (I assume you mean Internet/TV/Phone). You bills will actually have a breakdowns of services and prices, so you'll be able to see how much each service is billed for.

Third. No, only one U-verse account is allowed at on address.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi @Anonymoususar 

Fist question: I don't know of a site where you can see all the pricing after a promo. I recommend chatting with a U-verse rep, they will be able to answer those questions. You can go here and a Chat link is on the right.

Second: When paying a bill, your payment will apply to the entire balance, there is no way to specify which part you're paying (I assume you mean Internet/TV/Phone). You bills will actually have a breakdowns of services and prices, so you'll be able to see how much each service is billed for.

Third. No, only one U-verse account is allowed at on address.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Internet Uverse questions

2 of 2 (46 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments