For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
LeahWalker's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 7:10 PM

Closed

I never received my Rewards Visa Card as was promised.

I'm just wanting to know how I can find information on how to receive my Rewards Visa card I was promised.  It's been quite awhile since we had our Uverse Internet installed, but I haven't received anything. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I finally received the credit, thank you...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

It seems that many people are having problems getting their reward cards from AT&T, me included and very annoying.  I checked the status of my rewards and to my surprise, it says my service disconnected... WOW!!   My UVerse service has NEVER been disconnected in all the years I've had it so I am not happy about this at all.  I realize that things happen and sometimes an error can occur but some errors just shouldn't continue to happen on a regular basis... that's just not good.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have had the same issue! called 4 times to resolve and just get the $100 I am owed. After hours of my personal time WASTED, at the end of call four, I was advised " don't worry Mr......, this will be taken care of." and guess what? It wasnt. Waited and waited giving att the benefit of doubt, and no card ever arrived. So AGAIN I call. Talk to a manager "Tom" ( and yes att I have his name, date, time of call and ID number) Tom basically said I didn't respond in the appropriate time to get the card. yet I called 5 times for it.4 of which were in the first 6 mo and also 2 withing the first 90 days. Of course Tom says he "has no record of this" (you know cause I lie about calling 5 times and ATT not sending me the card as agreed with your UVERSE REP WHEN I WAS SOLD THE UPGRADE AND $200 instalation fee.that has been paid in full for a YEAR now. I made it up TOM, cause I enjoy wasting my time .) Tom Gave me the run around, said I didn't do what I was supposed to, and only offered me a discount on service!?!? No thanks I'll take the money owed. the service has been garbage so far, why on earth would I want your discounted service instead? so I can spend another year trying to resolve when things are mucked up again? Absolutely rediculous! Quite frankly $100 isn't even a realistic gesture. ATT this business practice is unethical, deceptive and very dissapointing. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. I feel att will take zero responsibility. They simply DO NOT CARE.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@ccole15 and @SOTOTBS Click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your reward card situation.

They have made other users happy in other ways.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Can someone help me? I switched from comcast when I moved and was promised a 400.00 reward card for the package deal I agreed to. When I got the junk mail looking piece of mail to enter the code I did so right away. Waited and waited and then tried to put in the code again and it said expired. So what gives? Was that just an elaborate scheme to get another customer, with broken promises?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Well looky look here what I found. At&t is a bunch of lyin crooks. So at&t tells lies to get customers. Yea sounds like blatant breach of contract. You can't even call cause they don't have a number provided cause they don't want to talk. I was hung up on twice just today. I switched my service 2 months ago and have yet to receive anything from y'all except a bill. And oh... don't be late payin that bill cause yo will be turned off, quick and in a heart beat. But that's OK cause y'all forgot about Karma. You see you dumb, unprofesional, crooks will get whats coming to you. Look at all these posts. You think you can get away with this without repercusions? I'm going to make it my business to voice very loudly what a company this is. And I have a big mouth, and people in high places who will be very interested to hear about your criminal unlawful business practices. Did y'all forget about competition? Y'all are not the only service providers there are. But one things for sure. I will not give at&t not one more copper penny until I receive what was promised to me. If my card is not sent to me within the next 2 weeks I will begin my onslaught boycott of this company. It will give me great pleasure to be a part of teaching companies like yours the wrath of the consumer. Oh I didn't mention that I'm a boycotter. I boycotted bright house and Ford from 13 years ago. Once your on that list its forever. And I will open my big mouth and show every person I know and meet this website and what kind of crooked scamming practices your company uses on honest hard working people. Pocketing billions of dollars in profits on the backs of innocent people. Consumer Reports LOVES these kind of stories. THEY PROTECT THE CONSUMER. OH and y'all can try to ruin my credit all you want and try to collect all you want. I don't care. Cause I already have bad credit and I don't care. I will also be reporting you to the better business bureau as well as many others. Someone of high importance better contact me immediately to resolve this situation. I don't really think you want to be smeared all over the world wide news, CNN, or the FCC. I LOVE putting companies that take advantage of the consumer out of business.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I was wondering how it feels to work for a company that decieves people and your specific job is to sit and lie to preople and post lies that dont exist and continue to sit and post lie anfter lie after lie just to drag people around. that s ok though cause i see a demise of your company. once the media and the government hear what yall are doing, you will be investigated and hopefully end up in the unemployment line. LIARS! CROOKS! THIEVES!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

your customer care center is liars and crooks just like all the rest of ya'll. So why dont you stop telling people to go there. The gig is up. the only way for yall to redeem yourselves is to fess up make it right your customers or you will have to face your judge and jury. 

YOU: GUILTY

[Inappropriate content removed]

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

8 years ago

@HotNfiredup, I do not work for AT&T, so there's nothing for me to redeem.  I was only offering a helpful suggestion customer-to-customer.

It is up to you if you want to try an avenue for some resolution of this issue or if you only want to spew hate (and apparently inapropriate obsenitities).  I have done what I can do to help you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Guess I'm not alone out there.....currently waiting for yet another rep to "help" me find the $300 for U-verse services actived Febuary 2016.  It's now the end of August, 2016 and the last rep said too much time has passed, so I'm out of luck . . . I wonder if ATT reps are still monitering this page.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.