Get the myAT&T app
ValerieHigbie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 28th, 2015 12:44 AM

I need to get the telephone number or email of my account rep

I am having a problem with my service and my account rep Mark *** is helping me switch my service back from U-verse to dial up. He called my last friday and left a number ***. I called the number and it isn't even ATT. Because this issue has not been resolved in a timely manner my phone service has been inactivated.I need to speak with Mark in order to have this problem resolved.Thank you Valerie.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @ValerieHigbie!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your service has been deactivated. We would be happy to review your account and get this resolved, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two bsuiness days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

what is my telephone number land line

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

what is my land line telephone number

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Strange question but call your cellphone (or someone else's) and the number will show up on the Caller ID.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.