Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2013
11:13:42 AM
View profile
I did not receive my rewards card in the mail

I did not receive my rewards card in the mail that ATT promised me when I signed up.  When can I expect it?

I did not receive my rewards card in the mail that ATT promised me when I signed up.  When can I expect it?

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 15, 2013 12:28:19 PM
(1)
Community Support

It can take up to 6-8 weeks for you to receive the reward card. Be sure to check your mail and email for it.

You can also check the status at AT&T Reward Center - Home Page.

Just choose Get Rewards and follow the prompts from there.

If there is no information about your reward card, you may want to choose the Contact Us button at the top to find the number to your local reward center.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

I did not receive my rewards card in the mail

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 15, 2013 12:28:19 PM
(1)
Community Support

It can take up to 6-8 weeks for you to receive the reward card. Be sure to check your mail and email for it.

If there is no information about your reward card, you may want to choose the Contact Us button at the top to find the number to your local reward center.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I did not receive my rewards card in the mail

2 of 3 (2,905 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2016 5:41:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have had uverse since december and still no rewards card

I have had uverse since december and still no rewards card

Re: I did not receive my rewards card in the mail