Get the myAT&T app
jansadey's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 3:13 PM

I am no longer receving paperless billing. Who can help?

For the last 3 months I have not received my paperless billing emails. Everyone I talk to tells me I am signed up for paperless billing and my email is correct. Who do I talk to to start receiving my paperless billing again? I cannot go back to a paper bill and I don't want automatic billing.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

jansadey - Send a PM to attcustomercare using this link to get assistance on your notification problem. You will need to provide them your account details.
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

But, paperless billing is not an all or nothing thing. Think of it as three separate independent steps -

1) Notification - You did not get an e-mail notice. Not right, but not a problem. You have a log of when the bill is due/when you want to pay it. You do not need to be notified. You just need to check it. On to step 2. when it is time for review/ payment.

2) If you had received an e-mail clicking on the link would take you to the bill management site. Instead, click on your bookmark on your browser & review your bill.

3) You have three choices of payment -
Trigger att to take the money from your account (one time)
Go to your banks site & send an electronic payment (My preferred method)
Write a check & mail it in.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Sent a personal check for payment and electronic payment began. Please disregard personal check #3935. Thank you!! Geraldine [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@JeannieRidenour   Have to report this to ATT Customer Care, not us users like you here.

Contact ATT Customer Care on the link in my signature below, by Need Help?

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your sent check problems. Many times these are answered by FB/Twitter Soc Media Managers, available late nites, weekends.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply, possibly by email instead. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.