For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
shannabrown10's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 1st, 2013 5:40 AM

How do I redeem gift cards/rewards I earned when signing up for Uverse online?

How do I redeem gift cards/rewards I earned when signing up for Uverse online?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Please visit att.com/rewardsandrebates or call 1-877-258-1427 to register and redeem your reward!

Thank you for choosing AT&T and being the best part of it!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

No, this doesn't work. I have gone to that site dozens of times. I enter my card number and the last four digits of my account number and get an error message. Of course, the one time I actually tried to use my card in a store, it was declined! Just another AT&T scam.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Actually, I have since learned that the PIN is sometimes 1234, not the account number! And even though the card says debit on the front, it should be run as a credit card. If the purchase is more than the card balance, I was told to pay the difference first and then apply the rewards card. Hope this helps someone!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for the update! Is your issue resolved now or do you still need help? If there is anything else that you still need help with, you can send us a private message by clicking here.

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I signed up for U-verse/Direct TV at a Walmart's store and was promised a $250 gift card...signed up the 22 of May and now we are in October and I have received nothing.  Went to the site for rewards and got offered $10...far off the $250.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Where can the AT&T visa debit card be used?Which stores,restaraunts,gas stations.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I just need to know where it can be used??!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm trying to redeem my card
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.