Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 10, 2013
5:00:37 PM
View profile
How do I discontinue TV Parental Controls on my digital TV?

I have four TVs in the house and initiated the Parental control on my TV..  It only works on my TV, not the whole house!!  I really needed it for the other 3, not mine, and its a pain in the butt everything I want to watch something.  So now I want to discontinue?  I cannot find the process.  Please help.

I have four TVs in the house and initiated the Parental control on my TV..  It only works on my TV, not the whole house!!  I really needed it for the other 3, not mine, and its a pain in the butt everything I want to watch something.  So now I want to discontinue?  I cannot find the process.  Please help.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 10, 2013 5:04:47 PM
(0)
Expert
Menu -> Options -> Parental Locking

Enter your 4-digit pin

On the right, change all 6 selections to "Not Locked", then Save using the button on the left

This will remove all parental controls from that box.
Accepted Solution

How do I discontinue TV Parental Controls on my digital TV?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 10, 2013 5:04:47 PM
(0)
Expert

Enter your 4-digit pin

On the right, change all 6 selections to "Not Locked", then Save using the button on the left

Enter your 4-digit pin

Re: How do I discontinue TV Parental Controls on my digital TV?

2 of 3 (1,797 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2013 5:06:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

MENU > Options > Parental locking

You must set up parental controls on each TV that you wish to have the controls in effect.

MENU > Options > Parental locking

You must set up parental controls on each TV that you wish to have the controls in effect.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I discontinue TV Parental Controls on my digital TV?

3 of 3 (1,795 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments