Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 2, 2012
9:40:46 AM
View profile
Help...I moved and now I am stuck with Time Warner

I recently moved and sadly had to turn in my Uverse boxes Smiley Sad

I am now stuck with Time Warner and immediately after getting the service started, I remember why I switched to Uverse to begin with.  I live in a subdivision with nearly 50 homes... is there any way I can put in a request to have Uverse made available to all the houses in the area?!? 

Sincerely,

Sad former Uverse customer

I recently moved and sadly had to turn in my Uverse boxes Smiley Sad

I am now stuck with Time Warner and immediately after getting the service started, I remember why I switched to Uverse to begin with.  I live in a subdivision with nearly 50 homes... is there any way I can put in a request to have Uverse made available to all the houses in the area?!? 

Sincerely,

Sad former Uverse customer

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 2, 2012 10:17:24 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by bdcusa on May 2, 2012 at 10:17:53 AM

You can go to the address research form and submit a request for your new address.  Other than that, there is little else that I can suggest.  If U-Verse is not available in your area, then just make sure to click the "None of the above" selection box on the form. 

Accepted Solution

Help...I moved and now I am stuck with Time Warner

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 2, 2012 10:17:24 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by bdcusa on May 2, 2012 at 10:17:53 AM

You can go to the address research form and submit a request for your new address.  Other than that, there is little else that I can suggest.  If U-Verse is not available in your area, then just make sure to click the "None of the above" selection box on the form. 

Re: Help...I moved and now I am stuck with Time Warner

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,393 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2015 3:25:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
I do aggree with phone for twc. However, att uverse internet makes twc look bad if you ask me.
Alex
U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
I do aggree with phone for twc. However, att uverse internet makes twc look bad if you ask me.
Alex
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
Alex
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2015 4:34:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Interesting read from J.D. Power about telecom provider customer satisfaction:

http://ratings.jdpower.com/telecom/ratings/909201952/2014-Residential+Wireline+Television+Service+Sa...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (544 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments