For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
rscharlach's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 8:08 PM

HBO GO Login Not "Verified"

Hi.  I keep signing into HBO GO with the same login information my family uses.  Unfortunately, I keep getting this message that says "
We are sorry, but you are not authorized to access this web site. Please verify you are authorized and re-enter your User ID and Password."  Why is this?  How do I fix this?  

Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm in a different zip code from my home address fairly often, so I've been trying to watch TV online on my Uverse.com . The first time I tried this, it worked very nicely, about an hour of watching Comedy Central's live stream and the page cut out. I'm not sure what happened, but it's been down ever since. By that, I do mean the entire Uverse.com website past the login page. If I type in Uverse.com to my web browser, Chrome, I see the home page and every thing seems normal, until I go to log in and the site says "We are sorry, but you are not authorized to access this web site. Please verify you are authorized and re-enter your User ID and Password." Where can I go to "verify I am authorized?" Could my being in a different city matter? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Edit: I've already whitelisted Uverse from my ad blocker

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @rscharlach,

First you want to do is verify you are using the correct att.net email address to log in. You can verify it here. Also, there is a limit on the # of devices that can log in and this will prevent some devices from logging in. 

1. Reset your password.
  2. Reset the device.
  3. Delete cache. Varys on phone, browser or device operating system.
  4. Uninstall and reinstall the app.(if you are using the app)
  5. Verify you have the latest software on your phone, tablet, and browser.

If you are using another U-verse internet connection besides your to login, that can cause a minor issue. The system has been setup to auto-log you in while you are at home. If you log in using another U-verse internet account, step 3 is a necessary. 

Let us know if this helps or not. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We can not access shows such as watch espn or Disney shows. It gives an error message that our subscriber hasn't authorized our usage.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @blimpach,

We moved your post here, the above information may help. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Did all of this and still getting the DI0004 error.  Now what?

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @creole_hotboy,

Do you have a U-verse TV subscription or DIRECTV subscription? 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Finally solved this. Discovered this completely by accident after spending two hours trying to figure it out.

For AT&T U-Verse- you have to create a special ID to access HBOGo. 

So log into AT&Ts website go to: Profile--> Account Users-->Member ID or AT&T E-mail  and Select "Register for a member id".

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.