Get the myAT&T app
Whatajoke12's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, December 11th, 2014 9:34 PM

Freedom from ATT experiences?

Pulled the trigger today and finally cancelled and couldn't feel happier. new ISP is offering $35 a month for 100Mb service, no equpiment fees and no data cap and no contract. I never realized how much I was getting screwed. Customer care could care less about losing me. I was offered to be upsold and locked into a 1 year contract ( effectively raising my fees) After 5 years, my hands are finally washed of this. No more paying for your marketing campaign instead of affordable service. There's nothing like rebranding VDSL2.0 as fiber and getting away with it. Perhaps you should spend your millions of profit fixing things like your 10 year old automated assistant which is quite possibly the most inept thing I've ever dealt with. I'm sure the millions you raise in unnecessary equipment fees could facilitate that. Have you seen your customer reviews on your own website regarding Uverse? 2.3 out of 5

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

You do what you have to do.

Not really sure why you feel the need to post about it but whatever floats your boat.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Maybe it will influence somebody that wants to retain customers or it could sway a potential customer from not making the mistake.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

9 years ago

That's a great deal! Who's your new ISP?

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

9 years ago

@MicCheck@  wrote:

That's a great deal! Who's your new ISP?

That's what I was wondering. Maybe a tap on the neighbors cable service is his new ISP. That's always a bargain.Smiley Wink

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

9 years ago

Good for you but I will keep my excellent Uverse.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.