Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 2, 2013
9:41:48 AM
View profile
Email page exploded to size huge.

Don't know what key I accidently pushed but page suddenly became too large for screen.  In all-new mail mode.  Tried changing font size but that didnt work.

Don't know what key I accidently pushed but page suddenly became too large for screen.  In all-new mail mode.  Tried changing font size but that didnt work.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 2, 2013 9:52:38 AM
(0)
Professor
Depends on what browser you are using, you can check View > Zoom > Reset, which is the same on all browsers to reset your zoom setting. Or you can do Ctrl minus key to zoom out.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Email page exploded to size huge.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 2, 2013 9:52:38 AM
(0)
Professor
Depends on what browser you are using, you can check View > Zoom > Reset, which is the same on all browsers to reset your zoom setting. Or you can do Ctrl minus key to zoom out.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Email page exploded to size huge.

2 of 4 (793 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2013 1:42:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If it's IE you can also use F11

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

If it's IE you can also use F11

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (773 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2013 2:12:27 PM
(0)
Professor
F11 only changes the browser to a kiosk type mode on IE, not the magnification or zoom of the page.

4 of 4 (768 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments