Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Dec 1, 2013
12:44:09 PM
Early Termination and Rewards
Edited by nasvindeka on Dec 1, 2013 at 12:54:09 PM

I know I will have an ETF, but do I also have to pay back the ATT reward cards I was given for signing up for Uverse?

Also, do they do prorated refunds when canceling?  

Thank you!

I know I will have an ETF, but do I also have to pay back the ATT reward cards I was given for signing up for Uverse?

Also, do they do prorated refunds when canceling?  

Thank you!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 1, 2013 5:40:25 PM
(0)
Employee
There is no payback on rewards cards,you meet the conditions, received the reward.

Purchased equipment (510, 3600, 5031 RGs) are yours, all other equipment needs to be returned within 21 days by UPS or be charged for equipment not returned.

From terms of service agreement, Uverse prebills and should be prorated refundf from cancellation.
Payment Cycle and Cancellation. Billing for the Services commences when AT&T has provisioned the Services. Recurring charges for each month's Services will be billed one month in advance. Billing is based on a 30-day cycle. Non-recurring and usage-based charges for the Services generally will be billed in the billing cycle following the transaction. Your first bill for Services may include pro-rated charges for a partial monthly period prior to the beginning of your first monthly billing cycle. Upon termination you will be charged for the pro-rated number of days for which you had Services in that billing cycle and, if applicable, you will receive a credit for any balance of payments for Services billed in advance. A downgrade fee may apply if you make changes to your Service within thirty (30) days of Service provisioning or later programming orders.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Early Termination and Rewards

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 1, 2013 5:33:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

As long as you received your reward it's yours.  That's why there is a waiting period BEFORE your reward is processed and you receive it.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

As long as you received your reward it's yours.  That's why there is a waiting period BEFORE your reward is processed and you receive it.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Early Termination and Rewards

2 of 4 (2,104 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 1, 2013 5:40:25 PM
(0)
Employee
There is no payback on rewards cards,you meet the conditions, received the reward.

Purchased equipment (510, 3600, 5031 RGs) are yours, all other equipment needs to be returned within 21 days by UPS or be charged for equipment not returned.

From terms of service agreement, Uverse prebills and should be prorated refundf from cancellation.
Payment Cycle and Cancellation. Billing for the Services commences when AT&T has provisioned the Services. Recurring charges for each month's Services will be billed one month in advance. Billing is based on a 30-day cycle. Non-recurring and usage-based charges for the Services generally will be billed in the billing cycle following the transaction. Your first bill for Services may include pro-rated charges for a partial monthly period prior to the beginning of your first monthly billing cycle. Upon termination you will be charged for the pro-rated number of days for which you had Services in that billing cycle and, if applicable, you will receive a credit for any balance of payments for Services billed in advance. A downgrade fee may apply if you make changes to your Service within thirty (30) days of Service provisioning or later programming orders.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (2,102 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2013 6:41:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you for the replies! Smiley Happy

Thank you for the replies! Smiley Happy