Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 10, 2011
6:05:02 PM
View profile
Do I have to pay extra for ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE?
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Nov 14, 2013 at 12:03:16 PM

I have 6 tv's Internet service and home phone from AT&T. I was happy with my service until AT&T started taking away channels that I already have and then asking me to pay additional money to get them back. I was even getting ready to switch from verizon on my cell phones to At&t. My current cell phone # is {Personal Information Removed}. If AT&T is interested in keeping my business I am requesting a phone call to explain why I should not switch to another service?   

I have 6 tv's Internet service and home phone from AT&T. I was happy with my service until AT&T started taking away channels that I already have and then asking me to pay additional money to get them back. I was even getting ready to switch from verizon on my cell phones to At&t. My current cell phone # is {Personal Information Removed}. If AT&T is interested in keeping my business I am requesting a phone call to explain why I should not switch to another service?   

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 10, 2011 6:54:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup n September 2009, the NFL Red Zone Channel has always been in the HD Premium Tier Package which is available for $5/month.  It has never had any other placement on U-verse.

I will assume that you mean ESPN 3D not ESPN3?  Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup in June 2010, ESPN 3D has been in the 3D Technology Package which is available for $10/month.  It has been in no other package on U-verse.

You need to go back and check your facts because they are completely inaccurate.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Do I have to pay extra for ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE?

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 10, 2011 6:32:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What channels have been taken away, and you have been asked to pay extra to get them back?

By the way, this is a peer to peer forum for U-verse customers.  If you wish to speak to someone in AT&T, you need to call AT&T and speak to someone in the Customer Retentions Department.

What channels have been taken away, and you have been asked to pay extra to get them back?

By the way, this is a peer to peer forum for U-verse customers.  If you wish to speak to someone in AT&T, you need to call AT&T and speak to someone in the Customer Retentions Department.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Should I Change Service?

2 of 6 (3,457 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 10, 2011 6:46:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE now they want $5.00 more per mo.

ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE now they want $5.00 more per mo.

3 of 6 (3,447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 10, 2011 6:54:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup n September 2009, the NFL Red Zone Channel has always been in the HD Premium Tier Package which is available for $5/month.  It has never had any other placement on U-verse.

I will assume that you mean ESPN 3D not ESPN3?  Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup in June 2010, ESPN 3D has been in the 3D Technology Package which is available for $10/month.  It has been in no other package on U-verse.

You need to go back and check your facts because they are completely inaccurate.

4 of 6 (3,436 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2011 2:13:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The only way you will get ATT to voluntarily call you is to get behind on your bill.  But then they won't be offering you a reason to stay on as a customer.  If you have any questions about the channels you can call ATT using one of the phone numbers in my sig.  And if you get a csr who is not too knowledgeable (it could happen)  call back and speak to a different csr.  IMO

The only way you will get ATT to voluntarily call you is to get behind on your bill.  But then they won't be offering you a reason to stay on as a customer.  If you have any questions about the channels you can call ATT using one of the phone numbers in my sig.  And if you get a csr who is not too knowledgeable (it could happen)  call back and speak to a different csr.  IMO

5 of 6 (3,359 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2011 7:34:10 PM
(0)
Contributor

Switch. Switch as fast as you possibly can.

Switch. Switch as fast as you possibly can.

6 of 6 (3,330 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments