Get the myAT&T app
addios55's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 11th, 2011 2:05 AM

Do I have to pay extra for ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE?

I have 6 tv's Internet service and home phone from AT&T. I was happy with my service until AT&T started taking away channels that I already have and then asking me to pay additional money to get them back. I was even getting ready to switch from verizon on my cell phones to At&t. My current cell phone # is {Personal Information Removed}. If AT&T is interested in keeping my business I am requesting a phone call to explain why I should not switch to another service?   

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup n September 2009, the NFL Red Zone Channel has always been in the HD Premium Tier Package which is available for $5/month.  It has never had any other placement on U-verse.

I will assume that you mean ESPN 3D not ESPN3?  Since it's addition to the U-verse channel lineup in June 2010, ESPN 3D has been in the 3D Technology Package which is available for $10/month.  It has been in no other package on U-verse.

You need to go back and check your facts because they are completely inaccurate.

Official Solution

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

ESPN3 & NFL RED ZONE now they want $5.00 more per mo.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

What channels have been taken away, and you have been asked to pay extra to get them back?

By the way, this is a peer to peer forum for U-verse customers.  If you wish to speak to someone in AT&T, you need to call AT&T and speak to someone in the Customer Retentions Department.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

The only way you will get ATT to voluntarily call you is to get behind on your bill.  But then they won't be offering you a reason to stay on as a customer.  If you have any questions about the channels you can call ATT using one of the phone numbers in my sig.  And if you get a csr who is not too knowledgeable (it could happen)  call back and speak to a different csr.  IMO

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

Switch. Switch as fast as you possibly can.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.