Get the myAT&T app
Dagster72's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 12th, 2016 10:46 PM

Complain

I need some one to call me asap ...in regards a unsatisfied customer that I am. I have called at out for two months already and four technicians have come out to work on my house phone and uverse. And have not seen to figure out the problem. I need a phone call ASAP........, [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]....I THEN WILL EXPLAIN.... I AM FRUSTRATED....

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Dagster72 

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a brief message by clicking here. Provide your:

• Name
  • 9 digit U-verse account number
  • Phone number

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

Today I spent four (4) hours on the phone with AT&T; could not go to a funeral....they could not help me. I tried again tonight and when I accepted the technical support to access my computer he refused to have the written chat..."NOT NECESSARY" HE JUST WANTED TO GO INTO MY EMAIL / COMPUTER...CHAT WAS NOT NECESSARY HE SAID. I told him I wanted a written discussion, he refused to write anything ... I hang up. I am furious.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

The only thing ATT seems to be good at is giving people the run around.  I hear stories like this all the time.  I filled a notebook a few years ago with all the "baloney" they were feeding me.  I was having to call them monthly for billing screw ups, bad service etc.  Never got it straightened out, just gave up.  This kind of service is the norm with ATT.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Look for better alternatives and hope there are some out there. 

For me it was Roku for tv, FREE and I love it.

Ooma for voip and it only costs $5 -6 a month.

Dslextreme for internet and so far I have gotten better speeds, no outages and far better customer service than I ever got with att.  The cost is about the same as atts promo rate was for me before my promo ran out and there is NO data cap!

I am far happier with these choices and I have slashed my bill a lot which makes me happier still!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.