Get the myAT&T app
SydneyGC's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, July 25th, 2015 1:06 AM

Closed

Chat assistance

I needed help and logged onto AT&T chat. I just needed to know how to get to the call block page over the Internet. Should be a simple question/answer exchange of click here, here and here type deal; but I had to go through the security check even though I wasn't asking about any account. That was annoying because I was in a rush. It would have been much simplier if they would say, you have to login to get to this feature, are you logged in? but anyway, after I started the chat, I had to click over to another page and I could not get the chat window to show back up. I knew it was running because I could hear it pinging in the background when the rep was sending me messages. It finally showed back up so I was going to scroll thru the discussion to see what I had missed and the chat box screen wouldn't scroll. Also the chat window was so far to the right on the screen that its scroll button and my computer screen's scroll button were overlapping & there's no way to move the chat window. We had to start all over on the chat. Right when I got toward the end of the click here, click here, click here instructions, the chat window closed when I clicked on the Phone Features page. Poof! It was just gone.

I hope someone at AT&T will read this post and report these problems to the management and then hopefully the problems will get fixed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having trouble getting g lifetime club to run on my smart table

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, I sent an unlock request yesterday and apparently I forgot to confirm the request and the link already told me that that link expired, but when I try to make the request again, it tells me that I already have a request sent.  

my imeil

[email scrubbed]

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

2 years ago

@ambry93. You have posted in the UVERSE TV forum.

Please post in the Wireless forum.  Thread closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.