Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 19, 2014
2:38:35 PM
View profile
Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

We have a community park where security systems all meet and it's updated via the internet using DSL we had it for years. Everyone in the community has access to U-Verse but because the building at the park does not have an address, they won't install U-Verse.

I don't understand, either it works or it does not and if all the surrounding homes have U-Verse, why would it not work at building in the private park. They keep saying they assigned it to their engineering department but that was 6 months ago.

So why can't they just send the U-Verse modem/router, plug it in and see if it can be activated or not? Weird.

We have a community park where security systems all meet and it's updated via the internet using DSL we had it for years. Everyone in the community has access to U-Verse but because the building at the park does not have an address, they won't install U-Verse.

I don't understand, either it works or it does not and if all the surrounding homes have U-Verse, why would it not work at building in the private park. They keep saying they assigned it to their engineering department but that was 6 months ago.

So why can't they just send the U-Verse modem/router, plug it in and see if it can be activated or not? Weird.

Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2014 8:06:57 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @buellwinkle ,

I apologize about the inconveniences, but I will be glad to help. I will be sending you a private message to discuss this further.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @buellwinkle ,

I apologize about the inconveniences, but I will be glad to help. I will be sending you a private message to discuss this further.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

2 of 3 (151 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 8:34:42 AM
(0)
Contributor

Still waiting for USPS to propogate our new address to their systems.

Still waiting for USPS to propogate our new address to their systems.

Re: Can't get U-Verse internet where everyone around us has U-Verse

3 of 3 (113 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments