Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 25, 2012
10:52:16 AM
View profile
Can I still watch HBO programs recorded on my DVR, if I cancel my HBO subscription

I would really like to know before I cancel my HBO, if I will still be able to watch HBO shows I have already recorded on my DVR. 

I would really like to know before I cancel my HBO, if I will still be able to watch HBO shows I have already recorded on my DVR. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 25, 2012 10:55:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes.  All movies and series recordings that you made on your dvr will be available for you to view when ever you like.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Can I still watch HBO programs recorded on my DVR, if I cancel my HBO subscription

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 25, 2012 10:55:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes.  All movies and series recordings that you made on your dvr will be available for you to view when ever you like.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I still watch HBO programs recorded on my DVR, if I cancel my HBO subscription

2 of 4 (3,631 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2012 11:00:57 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the info. It helps alot.
Thanks for the info. It helps alot.

Re: Can I still watch HBO programs recorded on my DVR, if I cancel my HBO subscription

3 of 4 (3,622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2012 11:09:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Your welcome.

Your welcome.

4 of 4 (3,619 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments